chapter 3:falling from the other side

Hi, I'm terra, I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2. I know, the title for chapter two makes no sense, but I had planned to put a lot more.instead, I'm going to work it little by little, so some chapters will make names, other will just say chapter 1 or w or what ever number it is. A little into of the chapter will be in hero's poverty, so, be ready!

I looked at zero, I wasn't smiling for once. I began to want to cry, something that I hadn't done in years, but I dint. My voice began to shake."you....your no better than the rest of them....Yuri our no prince or knight in shining armor like all the girls in my class say....your no hero..you really are a zero...Yuri our a troll....you need to live under a bridge were no one can see how mean and heartless you are......Why can't you be like your brother? Why can't you be a perfect prince?" I stood up, ZEro looked more shocked than I felt. I pioneered down the hall." The second door near the window." I said before turning and leaving. I still hadn't smiled again.

ZERO POV

I stood watching as terra wAlked away. I couldn't hide my shock.her long dirty blonde hair bounced as she walked. I remembered what she said.'your no better than the rest of them....your a troll who should live under a bridge so that no one can see how mean and heartless you are....Why can't you be more like your brother? Why can't you be a perfect prince?' I was never told that before. I never meant to sound rude, I just wanted her to know the truth, but that smile was so annoying. She smiles without a care in the world. Back k in the 2nd grade class, she didn't notice Me when the other girls did, she laughed when the teaCher yelled at her, and when that Jessica girl called her a loser and said she should walk me to class, Terra just said sure. With that smile.whAt is so special that always makes her smile? What is it that make a her grin when things go wrong? And why was I the one who stopped that smile?

After school, I tried to find terra but I couldn't. I went home and saw my brother. I saw Terra's prince.l looked at him.'besides Brown hair, age, and height, what does he have that I don't?' I thought."yo bro! Have fun at your first day of school?" Eric asked me. I sat beside him silently."have you seen the smiley girl around?" I asked looking at the ground."eh?you mean terra? No, I eVent, why?"Eric looked at me."I...made her stop smiling and now I feel bad." Eric eyed me.."you,my dear brother, are at the first stage of love." He threw glitter in the air."we're did you get glitter?" I asked.Eric ambushed me."I will be the one to ask the questions here jr. Now, how did you get terra to stop smiling?" I told him the full story. From the class room to the hallways, every detail I could remember."then

.she just walked away...." I saved d. "And this isn't love. It's problem pity.be cause she is bullied." I sighed.Eric laughed." She thinks I'm a prince?" I nodded."your nice to her, remember?" Eric laughed again. I sighed."what do you have that I don't?! At my last school, every girl would follow.me around, and some would faint! Even at this school the girls fight over Dr me! Why doesn't she care?!" I said in frustration. Eric patted my back."don't worry scamp, she'll come around." I sighed."let's hope so...I need all the girls to bow to me..." I huffed as Eric broke out Laughing again.