chapter 7: leaving elementary

Hey guys, Terra here! How are all my wishes? Hope your doing well.I would like to give a thanks to auroraceil, a great friend of mine. She is on wcrpg, that is where I met her.if not for her, I would have never joined wattpad I nigh have, but not as quickly. She helps me and give me ideas. She is my feedback and best friend. Thank you Raceil!

Zero pov.

A few years had pasted now. I was about to graduate from elementary school and go to middle school.last year, I purposely flunked myth grade so that terra and I would be in the same class. I didn't.Like being in the Sam we class with Jessica, but I put up with it. I was going to go to.a public middle school with terra. For.some reason, I didn't want to leave her. I didn't want to take the chance of her being bullied more. But I kept getting this weird feeling around her. My heart beats quicken and it becomes hard to breath. I sometimes Sat t sweating too. My face will sometimes turn red when she does something cute. Eric graduated, and he had.me invite terra. Terra Still thinks that Eric is her prince.she has had a crush on,him for 4 years now. Well, it was time to graduate into middle school

Terra pov.

I stood beside zero. He had become a great friend over the years. He flunked 6th grade last year, and I teased him about it Lot. He was the one who always called me an idiot, and he flunked! I got by with flying colors! Z e to tutored me tho....Jessica almost never left the 'prince' zero alone. I still don't see why he was the prince. Eric. Is.much better!Eric is kind and gentle, and always nice. Zero...is the opposite of that. I guess girls really do like bad boys. Well, it was s time for me to graduate. When I told zero what school I was going to, he said that he planned to o go to that school. He hopes thanks we'll be in the same class so that I don't have to handle,Jessica myself. I'm not useless you know! Well, this is middle schol, there will be new kids. And many different schools will be in this middle school, so I might make more friends.well, time for me to graduate. I am now 11 and zero is 12. I'm surprised that he can see, his bangs cover his eyes! My hair is still waist length, but I like it like that.