chapter 15:wait...a date?

Hi, Telily here again!keep! I was going to save this chapter for later, the idea, but I got Teo new followers so I'm going to write it now!

Zero pov.

I didn't like that prince James, I didn't like him,one bit. I was walking terra home today, when she ran to a poll and was looking at a sign. I came over and read it. 're amusement, opening today at 4 am! Two dollars per.person for games and rides galore!' I looked and terra. Her sweet chocolate brown eyes spArkled as she looked T the flyer. I smiled, my newly found prince smile and asked."wan t to go there with me? Ill play, it's only 4 dollars."terra poked at me." Will you really take.me?" Her eyes sparkled more, I nodded smiling."of course." Next thing I knew, terra almost knocked me down in a short range tackle hug. I blushed, normally I got z pat on the back or a famous happy smile. Never a hug! This bad day was turning into a god one."thank you zero!" She said, then let.go. I smiled, I had really wanted to hug to be longer. We both classed our houses using Emmy cell because terra refuses to buy one. I wonder why.

I played and we entered the amusement park. We rode rides and talked Nd lAughed. We were having fun, together, alone, at the Musement park. Then I realized, I had asked terra out on a date?!

Ok, this is a short chapter, but Tutsis ok because I'm really happy and I'm trying to add to all of my stories/poems/random junk that I doubt you guys will seriously read. I'm trying to do that in 3 hours : 3