Chapter 49

"Hyung. Please eat."
Namjoon leaned on the edge of the door, slowly making his way beside Yoongi's bed.
"Jimin, would at least wanted you to stay healthy, please."

"Jimin is not here so it doesn't matter."

"Yoongi... but—"

"Theres nothing left, Namjoon can you leave me alone, i want to be alone."

"Yoon—"

"Please."
He begged.

Yoongi never looked like the way he did before.
Namjoon wasn't the one who worries about Yoongi a lot, Yoongi could protect himself. But he never saw Yoongi in such a mess. Never heartbroken before.
He worried a lot, if not too much for his brother.. He tried to tell him, that everything was going to be okay.
But obviously nothing would.

-

Taehyung hesitated before he put his hand on the knob and turned it.

"Yoongi hyung...Theres something that... Jimin wanted me to give you...but I couldn't find the time.."
Taehyung held out a baby blue letter with red wax stamped on.

"You're just trying to make me feel better—"

"Its real, just open it."

Yoongi sighed, it may be a get better gift but its the thought that counts.

He pulled away the flap of paper to reach in for the letter.

He scanned it and indeed, it was Jimin's handwriting.

"Y-you just forged his handwriting right?"

"Its all his... take your time hyung."
As he took his leave.

-

Dear Yoongi,
         Hyung! I just wanted to say how much i love you! Thank you for everything you've done for me, you've protected me, loved me, done things for me i never have asked for but maybe needed. No one made me feel the way you do and I've never been more happy than just being right beside you. The main point on why i'm writing is... Yoongi its a dangerous world out there, i'm so glad you're with me, to protect me, but i worry about you too, anything can happen to me or you... so... if anything does, i want you to promise me that you'll stay healthy and happy... I promise I'll do the same... I've always been happy with you, and i will, forever, you have a place in my heart that has been empty for years, and i will never let you out, ever. I love you.

Love, Jimin<3

-

Yoongi didnt reach even half of the letter and yet he was already balling his eyes out. How could he be happy, how could he stay healthy? When the only happiness and motivation was Jimin, and now he's gone, and the happiness left with him.

_
Some of yall bouta be real mad at me dksbksxj but I've already planned everything. 🤭🤭