☆ Chapter 18 ~ Bonus part! Living life!!

{ 3 years later }

It's been 3 years since we defended the King. Ever since we killed the king there was no one who wanted to take his place because they all wanted to live a normal life. We all agreed with that and ever since then there was no more mafia groups. And BTS actually went aboard and live their life. We are happy for them starting a new life. Now we are living our life! I am a year pregnant now with Ten's child and it's a boy. Oh and also me and Ten moved out 2 years ago when we got engaged.

Taeyong has a girlfriend name Jisoo and she's also my best friend. They have been dating for a few months now. Renjun has a girlfriend name Riley. And she's like a little sister to me and we are best friends. Renjun and Riley has been dating for a year. It's adorable how he finds someone that loves him back. San's girlfriend is Amber and they also have been dating for a few months now.

Hongjoong, Wooyoung, Hendery, Yeosang and Seonghwa all have a wife and Hongjoong's wife is Lynn, they have been married for 6 months. Wooyoung's wife is Hana and they have been married for 7 months. Hendery's wife is Alex, they have been married for 3 months. Yeosang's wife is Kathy and they have been married for 5 months now and final one Seonghwa's wife is Jenny and they have been married for 4 months now.

Hana, Lynn, Alex, Jisoo, Riley, Jenny, Kathy, and Amber are all my friends and they are friends with all of us exactly. Our family is getting bigger and I love it. They all live in different houses but they are still in the neighborhood though. And about Kun, Winwin, Lucas, Xiao Jun, YangYang, Mark, Chenle, San, Mingi, Mingi, Yunho, and Jongho, they are still single.

Right now me and Ten are at home. I only have a few more weeks before the baby comes. Now I wanted to cook dinner but he didn't instead he did it. When he did it smiled really delicious. Then he said...

Ten: "It smells good doesn't it?"

Me: "Yes definitely."

When I said that he nodded and I smiled. Then when we were about to eat the door bell suddenly ranged and we looked at each other and we shrugged because we didn't know who it was. So we both went and checked it out and we saw Wooyoung, Hana, Renjun and Rylie. And it was actually a stormy night and I said...

Me: "Oh my...come in you all!"

When I said that they call came in and I asked..."

Me: "What are you guys doing here? And why are you guys together?"

Wooyoung: "Well me, Hana, Renjun and Rylie lives together because why not. And we came to visit you! You goof!"

Me: "Yah don't call me that!"

When I said that I made a grumpy face and Wooyoung laughed and then Renjun said...

Renjun: "Noona? Hyung? Were you about to eat?"

Ten: "Yes why?"

Rylie: "Can we join?"

Me: "Sure I don't see why not."

Hana: "Yay!!"

When Hana cheered I laughed and smiled at them and then we all went and eat.

Once in a while they all come and visit but not all of them at once in one house is a lot to handle and now that I'm pregnant I can't be stressed out because I can't miss anyone if they are all here. So we promised each other that they'll have to be visiting once in awhile. And of course they all agreed so that's why only a few of them came.

When we started eating my stomach started hurting and Rylie said...

Rylie: "Unnie? Are you okay?"

Me: "Yeah but I don't know why my stomach hurts and...."

Hana: "UNNIE! Your water broke!"

Ten: "That means the baby is coming early!!"

When Ten said that he keep cheering and Me stuffing and Rylie, Hana, Renjun, and Wooyoung were looking at Ten confused then Wooyoung said...

Wooyoung: "Yah!! Stop talking and get your wife to the car Hyung!"

Renjun: "Okay...Ten Hyung you and Wooyoung bring Noona to the hospital quick!!"

Me: "AHHH!!!!"

Renjun: "Hana and Rylie! We need pack everything the baby and Noona needs!"

Hana and Rylie: "Okay!!"

When the girl said that Ten and Wooyoung brought me to the car. Lucky Rylie knew how to drive so she can drive one of mine and Ten's cars. We trust her enough so we don't have to worry. A few minutes later, we arrived at the house and into the emergency room. The weather was still a bit stormy but it's fine.

{ 4 hours later } { Author-nim's P.O.V }

After 4 hours of waiting... Rylie and Renjun fell asleep in each other arms and it's so cute. While Wooyoung and Hana was awake and Ten was walking around worriedly. Then Hana said...

Hana: "Unnie...will be okay Ten Oppa."

Ten: "Yeah I know...I'm just worried but at the same time very excited!"

Wooyoung: "Oh okay! Since it's a boy what are you naming him?"

Ten: "Me and Areum decided to name him 'Jonghoon' we don't know why but we love the name."

Hana: "Aww that's so cute!"

Rylie: "Yes it is!"

Wooyoung: "Oh you are both awake!"

Renjun: "Still nothing?"

Wooyoung: "Nope."

After a while when they said that the door opened and the doctor told them what room you were in and also said congratulations too. Then we went to room and saw you sitting up and baby Jonghoon was next to you in a crib. Then Renjun came to you and they all said congrats! And Ten hugged and kissed you. And he held baby Jonghoon for the first time and I felt happy. I also felt him too and I was happy too. And I went from being a normal girl to The Mafia's princess to back to living a normal life and I'm very happy that this all happened if I didn't I wouldn't have meant the person I love most which is now my husband. And the people I love and those are my family.

{ The End }