Chapter 2

Thomas' PoV: 
I was trying to concentrate on the conversation I was having with James, but the whingeing in the background was driving me insane. I stood up as calmly as I could manage, walking towards the infant. I saw my "husband's" face tear up in emotional pain as he tried not to think about his son. As he saw me walk past he spoke to me, "Where are you going?" he asked. I replied carefully, whispering into his ear..."I'm going to sort out that pathetic little orphan boy of yours!" John's expression turned to shock after hearing what I said to him. Carrying on, I walked to Anthony's crib and picked up the lil boy. I cradled him in my arms, humming his favourite tune. I smiled at his little grin and big eyes. "Aww, you really are adorable!!" I whispered, careful not to let John hear me.  I love him, really I do... I'm just not allowed to.  I wish people could be accepted for who that are and not have to pretend to be someone else, just cause they don't want to get bullied! 

Suddenly I heard James speak "awe, that baby is so cute... is it yours?" "What?!? Of course he's mine!" I replied angrily. Like who else's would he be?  I thought to myself. "It's just... he looks nothing like you. And you don't have a partner anyway so... I just presumed that he wasn't yours", James said. Swallowing my anger I said "oh okay, well he's mine. Do you wanna hold him?" James was surprised, "well, erm... yeah okay. I'll hold him." he said. I passed Anthony over to him and walked into the kitchen to make him a bottle of milk. "Do I have to warm up the milk, Johnny?" I asked. "Yea, Ant needs it warmed." came a muffled reply. "Okay", I replied. I warmed up the milk and poured it into Ant's bottle, giving it to James so he could feed him. 

John's PoV:
I couldn't stand it any longer... I had to see what Jefferson was doing to my son. "Thomas... where's my child?" I asked in a whiny voice. "It's okay Laurens, I've got him" James replied, walking in the room with him. Knowing that he was in safe hands, I relaxed slightly. James sat down next to me. "So what's his name?" James asked. "It's Anthony, well Anthony Jefferson - Laurens to be exact" I replied with a laugh.