Return To Gravity Falls

Dipper was sitting against a tree, with his arms crossed. Tara was nervously standing in front of him. This wasn't normal. A human and a half-witch turning into demons? It was impossible. Well, in this case it was impossible. Humans, after they die and go to hell turn into demons, but that takes centuries. This was in an instant. All of it was wrong.

"This is wrong." Tara mumbled.

Dipper rose his head. "What?" he asked. He was confused and scared too. But he was also relived. Bill was dead and that was all that mattered to him at the moment.

"This is all wrong. None of this was supposed to happen. I get it a bit with you, you are human that has a soul, but I don't have one and all of it doesn't make any sence and-and I needtositdown." She crumbled on the ground from all this confusion that was messing with her head. Dipper immediately kneeled next to her.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Do I look like I'm okay? Of course I'm not, how can you be so calm!?" she replied and tears filled her eyes.

Dipper looked at her and hugged hee. "I'm not calm, but I'm concentrating on the good thing. Bill is dead." he smiled and chuckled.

"Y-you might be right. It's over." she sobbed. "We should leave this place, I think we spent hours here."

"Yeah, we should head out of here and try to find the mystery shack. Now come on." he stood up and helped his friend on her feet.

He then looked at the sky. The sun was rising behind the horizon.

"I know this part of the woods. The shack is north, about 90 minutes on foot. "
_______

Few hours earlier

Everyone watched from far how the light faded.

"Let me go there!" Mabel screamed. She was crying hard. She never had to watch something this horrible. But Stan held her in his arms and tried to sooth her.

"Mabel, sweetheart. It will-it will be okay." Stan said.

"H-how do you know t-that?! The-they could b-be dead!" she cried out and struggled from his hold.

She slipped from his arms amd started running towards the now crater.

"Mabel, wait!" Stan shouted. "It's dangerous!"

But she didn't listen. She ran as fast as she could. Stan and Ford were right behind her. The closer they got to where the fearamid was, the colder it got. The grass was frozen and the trees too.

After a moment they hit a barricade. It was ice spikes that made a 10 meter tall wall, that made a circle around the place.

Mabel's legs crumbled and all she was able to do was more crying. Her beliefs that her brother and friend could live, was gone.

_______

Mabel, Stan and Ford remained by the wall for some time. Ford tried to understand why the ice wall was there and Mabel with Stan just sat by the fire they made to melt the ice, but it didn't work.

"Stupid magic ice." Stan murmured.
"Doesn't even want to melt."

He looked on Mabel. She had her knees pulled to her chest and her sweater was wet from tears. She would sell her soul, just to see her brother again. She was thinking about hime and Tara. She only knew her for about two months, but she and Mabel were almost like sisters to each other. She tried not to cry, but it was too hard.

She looked at the ice wall. Her eyes opened wide and she stood up. Someone was climbing the wall and talking. Dipper.

Hey I'm back. Sorry that I haven't updated fpt soooo long but I'm busy with school and I started making a comic that will (hopefully) come out next year.
Until next time.

-Z