Wait... Demons?

Wow, you didn't have to wait half a year for a new chapter! I will try to write another chapter as soon as I can.

Song that fits 2020's quarantine : Humility by Gorillaz

(I don't want this isolation)

The Sun was setting and the sky was crimson red with few clouds. Dipper and Tara's way to the shack was longer then they thought. Although Dipper knew the woods really well, he and Tara managed to get lost. Both were arguing about it and they blamed each other for it.

As they walked further and argued more, a ice wall appeared in front of them. Both looked at each other and simultaneously  said "Look where you got us."

"Tara, can you melt this thing?" Dipper asked.

"No thank you, I don't know how much this thing changed my powers and I don't want to get myself impaled on a bloody icicle." She responded to him.

Dipper chuckled sarcasticly. "Oh don't get british on me."

"I am british!"

Dipper sighed. "Well, let's just climb this thing and get to the shack as soon as possible."

 He dug his nails into the ice and climbed a bit more. The ice wasn't as cold as he expected. It didn't feel cold nor hot. It only felt... weird. As if his sence of touch disappeared.

He was almost at the top, when he heard voices. They weren't clear, although familiar. Tara noticed it too.

"Oi, Dipper, did you hear that?" She said.

Dipper turned to where the sound was coming from. He looked up, beyond the wall and saw a smoke rising.

He turned back to Tara. A certaing glee was in his eyes. "Do you think it's -" Until he could finish his sentence, a grapping hook came flying to his head and hit him.

He rubbed the place where the hook hit him. "The hell - wait - Mabel!" He shouted.

_________

From the other side of the wall, Mabel secured the rope of the hook. When she heard Dipper again, she was glad that he was alive.

"Yes, we're comming!" she shouted back at him.

"No, you don't have to we're almost at the top!" Dipper shouted again.

Wait , we? Mabel thought. "Tara's there with you?" she said.

Another voice got to her ears. "Yep, I'm here too!" A hand appeared from the other side of the wall, then a whole person. It was Dipper, but he looked very different. She noticed that his ears were pointed and his eyes appeared black with only golden slits. The thing that alarmed her the most were the wings. Tara was right behind him. She had similar changes as Dipper.

She stepped a bit back. What was with her brother and her friend ? She thought for herself. She bumped to Ford, who was behind her. He was holding a gun that was pointing at Dipper and Tara. Both demons put their hands to the air.

"Wait, grunkle Ford, what are you doing?" Mabel said looking at Ford.

"It's not them. I'm sure that Bill is behind this." He stated.

"Ford wait! Bill is dead, we killed him!" Dipper said.

"Yes! And his power somehow got transfered to us." Tara added.

Ford retorted. "I don't believe you. No one can just turn into a demon!"

He was angry. Not that a lot of people died, but now his worst enemy tried to use his grand nephew to destroy him. Dark thoughts filled his mind and thoughtlessly he did it.

He pulled the trigger.