Spider Market? Sure I Clearly Want To Die

Heyyyy, a bit of a delay, but I'm slow. Too slow. And I procrastinate too much. I need to fix myself up before school starts, I can't come there as a depressed, anxious teenager with tons of issues, hehe. Eh, I'm delaying too much, enjoy the chapters dear readers.

-Proxi

...

After that horrific experience with the spider stone, neither of them wanted to touch anything at that place.

Dipper took the divot and fixed it back at the revealed spot. He patted it and slowly backed off.

"Well...That explains things." Tara stated.

Dipper looked at her in confusion. "What things? Like the fact that we are standing on a planet that us actually made of flesh? Or that it's crawling with those golden-spider things? Or that there are no day cycles? I can list more if u want, but it won't help us get out of this place.''

Tara frowned at him. Wow, even at this moment he had to say that.

"Hey, stop stealing the sass from me, but-."

She calmed a bit and continued, ''But seriously, since the time we came here, I felt no living thing, yet there was still something. It was the place all along. Tho I didn't feel any life from the spider stone. It could be a robot, for what we could know."

Dipper sighted."Or there could be more of those things."

"Ugh, no need to make me feel more uncomfortable, the last thing I need is more of them. Spiders are not my cup of tea.'' She rubbed her shoulder. Those things could help them find a way out of there, however she didn't really want to find hundreds or thousads of them.

...

Days passed as the two searched the place for more clues to get out of there. Or could it have been weeks? The time there was so confusing. But not as much as their surroundings.

Everything there was indifferent. The same grass, no mountains, lakes, rivers, anything. Just the plain red grass. The only thing that changed was the sky. It switched between red and yellow, although there was no regularity in it. Sometimes it felt like forever to change and then it switched multiple times, before you could notice it was changing. Not that it didn't look nice, but it was the only thing that could show any day cycles. That made it hard to focus on time.

The air way a lot denser and heavier than on Earth. If you looked really sharp and concentrated on it, you could see that it was slightly coloured.  Not sure what colour. But it was not definitely colourless.

Sleep was not an option now. The magic there was so strong to keep you awake without getting tired. There was almost nothing to keep you sane for the longer time.

...

''Tara look!'' Dipper yelled in excitment. Finally, interesting stuff was happening.

Now there was something different.  A shining obelisk stood tall not so far in front of them.

A big smile appeared on his face ''Wanna race there?'' he asked cheerfuly.

Tara nodded happily. A race was a pleasant distraction from this long journey.

''3"

''2''

''1''

''GO!"

The two friends bolted towards the obelisk. The cold breeze flew around them as two ran. They could have flown there, but where's the fun in that?
Sure, flying is cool and awesome, but when you use your legs and use up all the energy you can, to run as fast as it's possible for the body... That's something else. It was one of the things that felt...human. Or at least reminded that humanity left in them.

(A/N why the hell am i describing it like that WHY, just put me out of my misery )

As the two were near the obelisk, something else shone at it's base. Something... Golden.

Dipper stopped as soon as he could when he saw it.

His body froze from the shock. "Tara stop!'' he warned.

His friend stopped herself immediately." What is it?'' she asked. Dipper pointed at a place below the obelisk. It was a giant crater and in it seemed to be... Oh no. From far away it looked like nothing, but from up close, there was a market of some sorts in it.

.
.
.

And it was full of the golden spider creatures.

"Crap.''

...

Tara was so done. Like, this was funny. She felt very uneasy when the creatures were close. And now there were hundreds of them, exactly what she didn't want to find.

Dipper wasn't in the best mood too. Those things felt threatening when there was more of them. Sure, ten would be fine, but that amount he and his friend saw from the edge of the crater, created a bad feeling inside him. It yelled run, get out of this place NOW. But he knew that something must be down there. A thing or a person who can help them.

"We have to go down there."

His companion opened her eyes wide.

"W-What?" she stuttered.

"We can find something there."

"Yeah and that something is flippin' death."

Dipper rolled his eyes. "You know, I don't trust it either, but we might find a way home there. Don't you want to risk it?" he explained.

Tara hesitated a bit. Should she trust her friend or her self-preservation instincts?

She though. Seconds passed. Until she finally decided.

" Okay. "

"? "

" Let's go, but if I die I'll kill you."

"See? That's the spirit!"

...
A very unpleasant experience was wait for the young travelers. Deep in the market, an old friend was waiting.    But they won't meet soon. A long journey awaited.