Chap 2

When Yukio came he didn't believe of what he saw. Rin cried next to a hurt Shiro and he saw Rin released his demon side but now he should call an ambulance for their father.

At the hospital.

Shiro had a surgery but he was safe now but he was in a coma. Yukio had questions and he wanted answers on what happened that night. So he asked to Rin what happened:

"Nii-san* what happened ,why is Tõ-san* injure?" He asked.

"Don't give me this shit, you know why Satan attacks us and Jiji* succeed to take control for a bit of time but to Satan leave he take his big needle and he stabs near his heart and i took out the kurikara and destroyed the gate. That all i think." Answered Rin calmly.

"Wait minute, YOU KNOW I'M A EXORCIST AND YOU CAN STAY CALM !!!!? YOU JUST KNEW WE LIED TO YOU ALL THE TIME AND YOU'RE CALM!!!!!" Shouted Yukio in suprise.

" Yes. And when the Jiji will wake up i will have a suprise for you 😊." He answered with a smirk.

(Is he really my nii-san because he seems too clever and too quiet. The nii-san I know never had this smirk and never used this tone and stay calm with all this revelations it's strange, I will test him)"Nii-san are you sure you good? Because you've just know your all life was a lie it's weird you didn't overreact. Don't you think?" Asked Yukio.

"It's not weird it's just the normal me, I think they finish the surgery I'm going to ask if we can go see him." Rin said.

"Okay..." Answered Yukio not convinced.

Then they saw Shiro and they returned to the church and a strange man appeared and told Rin, he had 3 choices 1) Be kill by exorcist 2) Kill the exorcistes and run 3) Commit the suicide, but Rin proposed a fourth choice: become a exorcist and kill Satan for revenge. The man accepted and told him his name is Mephisto Pheles:

"So you're the second strongest of the 8 Demons Kings by your real name Samael right big bro or should I say half-brother." Said Rin in an amuse tone.

"You suprise me it's be a long since a mortal called me by my real name but how did you know my name~?" Asked Mephisto amused.

"You won't discover it right now but after Jiji wake up maybe you will know~" Answered Rin with a smirk.

"I guess it's all I can know~~ But right you will come to my school-" Before he could said more Rin cut his sentence.

"The True Cross Academy right~" He smirk grown.

"You're a bit annoying but you're right and there is a exorcist class don't be late~" After that he said "eins zwei drei" And in a pouf he disappeared. And Rin had a chat with his friends about what just happened:

"YOU JUST MET A DEMON KING!!!!" Yelled Aoi.

"I knew Mephisto was eccentric but that was very strange." Said Hildegarde.

"But i think for now you're safe and i always wanted see Mephisto's board game 😆😈" Said Oblinga (Ob-jii-chan's name).

"Now i'm a exorcist student, I think the name is exwire right?" Asked Rin.

"Yes, it is I think your brother will be your sensei 😆" Laughed Oblinga.

"Do you want suprise him?" Asked Aoi.

"Yes, why?" Wondered Rin.

"I think you can have the highest score at your test for impress him." Explained Aoi.

"It's a great idea and he knows anything about my secrets he will be confuse." Said Rin with a smirk.

"See, I'm a genius." She praised herself.

"Yeah... Oh Yukio come Bye" Said Rin not convinced.

"Bye" Said everyone before disappeared.

Yukio entered in the room and he was still confused about the attitude of his brother. He told to his brother to prepare his stuff for the dorm and he went took a shower and went sleep.

Tomorrow:

Mephisto came take the twins. In the limousine he explained to Rin the rules of the school and gave his schedule and they went to their class.

After the normal school Mephisto showed to Rin the second school and his class. Like he thought Yukio was his sensei and the lessons was so boring. One of Rin's classmate was upset by Rin's attitude his name was Ryuji Suguro he seemed already knew and was friends with 2 other people: Konekomaru Miwa and Renzo Shima. The other classmate is 2 girls: Noriko Paku and Izumo Kamiki ,and 2 boys: Nemu Takara and Yamada but Rin knew he was a exorcist in mission so he decides to be more careful.

A short chapter ,sorry but I will try to do a long chapter next time. Bye😉

Vocabulary:

Nii-san=In this case it mean big brother

Tõ-san=Father

Jiji=Old man