Chap 14

The brothers arrived to the room of their father, full of sweets in their arms.

"So how went the exam...? Why do you have marshmallows and ice cream?" Asked Shiro when the pair came in.

"We wanted some sweets so we went to pick it before come here." Answered Yukio.

"And for the exam. Everything went well. Well except for that..." Explained Rin.

"That? What is 'that'?" Shiro was worried and curious on what 'that' was. Then Rin explained what happened with Nehaus and that made Shiro angry.

"I'll fucking kick his ass." He exclaimed angrily.

"No, for now we need to match what he's gonna do." Yukio said but you could heard himself disagreed a bit his plan. Shiro grumbled about on how he's going to destroy Nehaus.

"Maa maa, let just go to sleep for now." Rin said. And the brothers went to their bedroom slept. But a certain pink haired boy came to their room but Yukio was already sleeping. The pinkett went next to Rin. The presence woke up Rin.

"Oh god Shima!" Yukio grumbled a bit continued to sleep. *whisper* "What are you doing here? If Yukio find out he will kill you." Rin stood up. He wore a pink pyjama dress:

With a pair of pink slippers:

Then they went out of the room and went to the roof

"Sorry for coming to your room without a warning but there is something I wanted to ask you." Shima exclaimed as they sit on the roof.

"What do you want to know? It's not like you to be so serious." Laughed a bit Rin.

"How did you beat that ghoul without any help?" Shima had a serious tone and a "don't try to evade" look.

"I can't say this is one of my biggest secret." He answered but he questioned himself why he wanted to just say everything to him and don't lie to him.

"You really can't say it?" The pinkett tried again.

"I'm sorry. I really can't say anything about that." Rin had an apology look.