Chap 9

When they return to the dorm Rin told to Yukio and Kuro he will cook with Ukobach then they ate and went to their room and Kuro started to talk with Rin.

"But you're really a cute girl and you can cook too." Said Kuro happily.

"A-a g-girl?" Said Rin suprised.

"Yes?" Said Kuro

"I'm not a girl, I'm a boy even if I have girl's clothes." Explained Rin.

Yukio who heard his brother started to laugh.

"Oh shut up Yukio." Pouted Rin.

"I-i'm pfff sor-ahah-sorry ni-pff-nii-ahah-san." Laughed Yukio.

Rin started to pout more

"A boy..." Said Kuro in shock.

"Aaaah, I'm sorry nii-san but even I didn't understand Kuro I knew what he told you and your face was so funny." Explained Yukio.

"Meanie."Rin pouted.

Kuro and Yukio started to blush.

"Nii-san. YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Yelled Yukio

"Rin, are you sure you're not a girl?" Asked Kuro.

"I'm sure! I'm a boy!" Yelled Rin

Yukio and Kuro started to laugh and Rin continued to pout.

Then they went to bed.

The next day

When Yukio woke up he didn't find his brother in the room. He heard a noise in the cafeteria and went to. When he came in he saw Rin in a pink woman's kimono with the ground and walls in many sorts of candy, marshmallows, lollypop,...

"What the f*ck..." Whispered Yukio.

"SUPRISE!!!" Shouted Rin.

Yukio remarked Kuro, he looked like he wanted to run. Suddenly he understood what Kuro told him.

"This morning Mephisto came and gave Rin all this sweets and Rin started to ate A LOT of marshmallows then Mephisto told us Shiro can leave the hospital today and they aren't school because he wanted to." Explained Kuro.

"How can father leave the hospital so quickly?" Asked Yukio.

"Because he must just rest and Rin will ask to his friends to heal him." Said Kuro.

"And why he is in this state?" Asked Yukio.

"He became like that after his twentieth 1kg ( 2,20462 pound) bag of marshmalow." Explained Kuro.

"WHAT! He's sugar high when will Dad come?" Asked Yukio.

"When Mephisto heard Rin ask his friends to heal Shiro they went to him." Said Kuro.

"HELLO YUKIO!! RIN!! I'M HERE COME HUG YOUR LOVED DAD!!!" Shouted Shiro.

'Oh no.' "We are in the cafeteria!" Yelled Yukio.

You didn't came to welcome me! You are so mea- WHAT THE HELL!!" Yelled Shiro.

"Rin is sugar high because of Mephisto gave sweets." Explained Yukio.

Shiro was still in shock.

"I suppose this was your idea to rest here." Said Yukio.

"Eh, oh yeah." Answered Shiro.

"Well since there is not school today and I don't have a mission we can spend the day together." Said Yukio.

"Oh, great idea. You like it too, right Kuro." Said Shiro.

"Miaw 'yes'." Answered Kuro.

"Oh and I understand Kuro." Said Yukio nonchalantly.

"Ah I see- Wait WHAT!" Shouted Shiro.

"It's him who told me why Nii-san is like this." Explained Yukio.

"How?" Asked Shiro.

"I don't kno-" Yukio was cut by Rin.

"Yeah~ Yukio like me he understand demons but he still a human." He giggled.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yukio.

"You~ are~ still~ Satan~'s~ son~. He giggled more. "So it's normal to have one or two things different from the human normal~." Rin giggled.

"I see. Is there ice cream?" Asked Yukio

"In the fridge." Answered Rin.

"You accepted prettly quick." Said Shiro.

"Well his arguments are true and there is ice cream." He started to eat ice cream. "I knew there will be something different with me from the normal person and now I'm can better understand nii-san so it's cool and there is ice cream." Said Yukio.

"What's your problem with sweets in your family?" Sighed Shiro.

"You're a part of our family too!" Yelled Rin and Yukio.

"Your half-brother Mephisto always eat soft candy." Explained Shiro.

"Well it's really good so no problem." Said Yukio.

"Somebody save me please." Said Shiro.

Yukio and Rin started to giggle. The rest of the day past without problem.

Hello I wanted to do something funnier than the others chaps I hope I did well😅. I hope you liked this chap😘

See you next chap 💋❤