Chap 11

The next day Shura woke up with the scent of bacons and eggs then she went to the mostly empty cafeteria, in there was one visibly hungry Yukio and Shiro.

"I'm the last here where's Rin?" Asked Shura.

"Nii-san make the breakfast." Answered Yukio.

"It's ready~!" Yelled Rin

"Yeah!!!" Yelled Shiro and Yukio like two kids.

"What it is?" Asked Shura.

"Bacon and eggs" Answered Rin.

"Seems good" Said Shura.

Then they started to eat after that the brothers and Kuro went to school. But they didn't know the other two came along while spying them.

When they arrived to school they had the same classes so they went to their first class and started to talk to each other but Yukio was sometimes cut by some girls of their class and when it wasn't him, it was Rin who was cut by some of their classmates boys or girls (When it was boys Yukio was really protective over his twin). Then the teacher came in and the lesson started and the lessons continued until the end of the normal school and the start of the cram school.

"Hey how are you Okumura?" Asked Shima.

"Fine and you?" Answered and asked Rin.

"Really fine now." Shima suddenly hugged Rin.

"Woah! WHAT?!" Yelled Rin.

"You're so cute" Shima hugged him more.

"Sav-ve m-me" Demanded Rin and Suguro came behind them, mostly Shima.

" What.Are.You.Doing?" Asked Bon.

"No-nothing" Said Shima but he didn't let Rin go.

"You.Are.A.Monk!" Bon yelled and hit his head.

"Ouch." This time Shima let Rin go then Yukio came in the classroom and the lesson began.

After that the students were informed that they will have to pass a week together for the friendship of the class. Then they went to the twin's abandoned dorm.

"This is where we will rest for the week? It seem like it'll break at any moment." Said Suguro.

"And where is sensei and Rin?" Asked Shima.

"I don't know. Well let just knock." Said Konekomaru.

Then Suguro knocked the door.

Meanwhile:

"They will live here?!" Yelled a bit Rin.

"Yes on orders from Mr.Pheles." Said Yukio stoically.

"Great..." Said Rin with a sarcastic tone.

"It won't be that bad." Reasoned Yukio.

"I feel like there is something more... Well I believe it's something fun." Said Rin.

'Does he can see the future?!' Tought Yukio and he then said. "But nii-san you are forbidden to wore outrageous clothes. Understood?" He finished.

"What are you talking about, I'm sure it won't be a problem." Answered Rin.

"No is no." Said Yukio with a 'this conversation is finish' tone.

"Ok ok. Oh and they are at the door, I'm sure they are admiring the dorm." Laughed a bit Rin. Then they heard a knock at the door.

"I will go." Said Yukio.

"Ok, I'll just go in my pyjama." Answered Rin.

"Mhm." Answered Yukio and he then walked away and Rin, who already took his shower, used his power to change in his pyjama.