1

✅ EDITED

Innocent.

The one word I hate that describes me. Can I change that? One day. When I'm ready to reveal who I really am. At home when I am running my gang, I am Thea Grey.

At school I'm Thea Rosso. If I went by Grey at school they would know I am the worlds most feared ex mafia that just disappeared off the maps daughter.

Yeah, Teddy Grey is my father while my mother Tatum Grey is also pretty famous in the mafia history.

No one knows where they went and no one, except my gang knows where i went. Which is right here in California.

I want to go back to my home in Italy. Last time I was there was the last time I ever seen my parents, my older brothers, and younger sisters. I was six.

I had two older brothers. Have. Who knows! I believe they are alive though. Tate who is now 22 and Theo is now 20. Then there is me, Thea Grey, 18. Then there is Tori who is 16 now and Tara who is 14 now. Yeah. We are all two years apart.

I'm the worlds most feared gang leader. There is a worlds most feared mafia leader. Then there is a worlds most feared mob leader in Russia.

Gangs, Mafias, and Mobs are all different. They aren't the same. Mafias are a group that is made by an Italian leader and mostly hires Italian people.

A gang is normally and only found anywhere but, Italy. I mean, hello. All the mafias are in Italy. Well a mafia is now in my neck of the woods.

Gangs are for anyone. We don't care. We just want a family. And mobs. Never want to meet one of those. Mobs are evil.

Mobs are found in Russia and the most feared one is Igor. Mobs kidnap the innocent and the bad. They torture in the most cruel ways and they have no respect for women or men's dignity's.

I finally turned off my stupid alarm and got up. At school I act all innocent. I wear baggy clothes while acting like a nerd. I have four people in my gang that are in the same grade as me.

The inseparable twins: Gia and Geo White who are always getting along and stick with each other every day. Unlike their twin sisters

Then we have a whole different set of twins.

The Bickering Twins: Arizona and London White. They are both girls which is why I think they bicker so much.

Geo and Gia are opposite sexes and they get along fine. I mean I don't think I've heard them argue in what? I don't even know. Years.

I hopped out of bed and walked towards my closet. I grabbed my clothes for the day (of school) before walking to my bathroom that is attached to my room.

I need to take a quick shower so I'm not late to school. I turned the water onto the hottest setting while I stripped out of my clothes.

I climbed into the shower and let the scolding hot water cascade down my back before putting my head under the water.

I rinsed my hair with water before using my 2in1 mango hair product. I quickly washed my hair before grabbing my mango body wash and washed my body.

Then I turned the water off and got out of the shower while grabbing my towel. Good thing I had the towel wrapped around me because the bathroom door opened and both sets of twins walked in.

"Hey. I need to ask you a question" Gia Asked. "Can it wait. I'm kinda in the middle of getting ready" I said a little annoyed. She nodded and dragged everyone out of my bathroom.

I dried off before grabbing the black leggings and slipping into them. I grabbed the black tank top that was baggy and said 'Geek'. Then I grabbed a black and white flannel that I put on but I left it open.

Then I brushed my chin length black hair out. It's only chin length because my hair has natural curls. If it's straight, it's past my shoulders I then grabbed the straightener and straightened it.

Then I used some hairspray before using my favorite mango perfume. As you can tell, I love mangos.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Studying myself. My icy blue eyes stared back at me. I remember my old blue eyes.

They use to be a prettier blue, they were darker, they use to be so alive, they shined so bright, they always looked so big and innocent, but now. I look like an icy blue eyed devil.

I grabbed my grey beanie and put it on. It's a light grey which I like. I grabbed the nerd glasses. They are big circular framed glasses.

I slid them on before walking out to my bedroom and I grabbed my duffle bag while stuffing ripped jeans, a crop top, my weapons and waistband in the duffle bag.

Then I grabbed my school bag. "What did you need to ask Gia?" I asked while making sure everything was in my bag. "It was nothing" she said disappointed.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked. She shook her head no and I nodded in an understanding way before taking off to school in my Jeep. It's not a bad car. It's one of the newer, nicer models.

I parked in my normal parking spot when the two sets of twins Honda pulled up beside mine. On the other side, there was a random car I didn't know.

Then the person got out and I realized it was the mafia leader. I leaned against the hood of my Jeep for now. Geo was next to me.

"Next week" he said. "For what?" I quietly pushed him to go on. "We lose the act" he said. I looked at him. "We still have two months of school idiot." I said.

"And. Your scary" he said. "Yeah. Alright" I said. "Really." He said excited. "Yeah" I said. Might as well make the closest people I have to family happy. Then the school bimbo was walking towards me.

"Little miss innocent. I need you to do my homework. Again" she said. "I'm not doing your homework anymore" I said bored. I'm fed up with it. Every single damn day.

"Excuse me." She said. "Oh. You didn't hear me" I said. She shook her head no being the idiot. I shrugged and she handed me her papers which I acted like I would grab but, I pulled my hand back and she dropped them in a puddle of water.

She screeched. "You bitch" she hissed. "Yeah yeah. Your going to get it later. Watch your back" I said trying to mimic her high pitched voice. She stomped her right foot dramatically before walking away with her two minions.

God, do I hate Jill or what! "You alright" asked the mafia leader. "Perfetto, you?" I asked. "You know Italian" he said shocked.

"Yeah. I was born in Italy. I actually spoke Italian when I moved here and I didn't know any English. It was such a funny sight at the confused English kids" I said.

My accent was thick and I was surprised he didn't catch onto that. "I'm Vince Carter" He said. "I'm Thea Grey. But at school I'm Thea Rosso" I said. "Thee Thea Grey" He quietly said shocked. I nodded.

"Wow" He said. "I have to be undercover if you ask. Everyone knows the story about my parents and what everyone should know" I said. He nodded understandably.

"Thea. Let's go. I want to get this week over with so next week we can scare the school" Geo whined. "What are you? 5" I asked. "No. I'm 18. Like you dummy" he said.

"Then act like it... dumb asshole" I said. He gasped dramatically and put a hand over his heart. "Don't. I have a gun. I'll shoot you if you try to be a dramatic bitch" I warned.

"You can't shoot my twin" Gia all but screeched. "One day" I sighed in a dreamy like state before walking away towards the school building. Let the day begin.