24

A/N: little smut scene at the end. ;)

I went to that meeting and I didn't become alliances because they are the type of gang that has sex slaves. I couldn't... I just couldn't. It was hard seeing that.

I had my sunglasses on as I stood at the spot where we are trading drugs. The sun was almost down but, my sunglasses hide my eyes and I kinda appreciate that for when I'm just watching.

Mostly because they make me look badass. Cole was in my car waiting and my other gang members were close to me with guns ready if anything goes wrong.

They parked and it was The Scorpions. I just waited for the leader to get out because Doug is a fucking asshole.

When Doug got out I put my bitch face on. "Well, come on. Your taking to long and you are late." I snapped. He was wide eyed along with his gang.

"I k-know T-Thea." I put my hand up to stop him. "You don't get to call me Thea. You want your drugs or not." I snapped. He nodded fearfully.

I snorted, what kind of gang leader fears another gang leader? Well guess what. Doug Scorpion does. I whistled and two guys came with the two crates.

"Where's my money?" I asked. "Next week." He asked nervously. "Stop." I said to the guys who were about to put the crates in the truck. They came back to my side.

"I want my money. And I want it now." I said deadly calm. He and his guards were shaking in fear. "Doug, I want my goddamn money." I snapped getting impatient.

He started to shake even more. "You said last time that I would have it all." I snapped while pulling my gun out and firing. I heard a thump which must have meant I woke Cole up.

His members pulled their guns. "Don't you even think about it. Guns on the ground. Slide them towards us along with all your other weapons." I said.

They did as told, what are they? Stupid. *mentally snorts before full on laughing*

"And fire." I said. My members did. "I guess we have drugs. I'll figure the debt part out." I said. "Boss lady, we never checked the car." Darrel said.

"Go check the cars then. Together most likely." I said in a monotone voice as I felt an arm wrap around my waist. "My, my principessa. You really are a little devil." Cole whispered. "Mmm, I've heard." I said.

"We found the money." Darrel said. "And extra." Regina said. "Then there is a bag of gems. Like diamond, emeralds and rubys." Darrel said.

"Another with circuits, tiaras, crowns, gold and silver jewelry." Regina said. I shrugged. "Take it." I said.

"As heartless as they say." Cole whispered and I turned to him with raised brows. "Your making my job a lot harder." I said.

"Why because I'm making you wet." He whispered quietly in my ear which caused my breath to hitch and my mouth to go dry.

"N-no." I stuttered quietly. "Mhm, right. Principessa, I know when you lie." He said quietly. I groaned and walked towards my car not caring that I'm dripping wet again.

I got in my seat and I can't tell you how bad I wanted to be fucked or pleased in anyway. Cole got in with his devilish smirk on.

"Can I drive?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm going to sit in the back." I said while climbing in the backseat and giving him my keys.

He seemed confused until I laid down. He started driving and I started my plan.

Coles POV •
I've been driving maybe fifteen minutes when I heard a soft moan from the back. Maybe I'm just hearing things.