26

Coles office:

I sat with Cole in his office while lying on his couch in there

I sat with Cole in his office while lying on his couch in there. He was working on a plan with Colt and Cody to take down an empire when I got an idea in my head for when Cole and I merge.

I heard a sigh and I looked over. The three boys looked frustrated. I got up and walked over while shoving them out of the way and looking at the plans.

It had writing and scribbles all over it. "First of all, get a new blue print of the building that doesn't have scribbles on it." I said while handing it to someone. Colt tossed it in the garbage while Cole set a new one out.

He stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders while massaging them. I grabbed a sticky note and put it close to a vent that is on the property. "You could send people in through here and they can take out a few guards and help the others get in and then we just take the rest out." I said.

"But, what if Shawn tries to escape from the helicopter on the roof?" Cody asked. "Is this a quite mission or a very... loud one?" I asked. "It doesn't matter." Cole said.

"Someone could get on a helicopter of ours and we fly over the building but, that person had a bazooka and boom." I said. "A legit boom too." Colt said.

"We wouldn't have got this done so quick if you weren't here." Cole said. "I didn't technically have a choice." I said when my phone started ringing so I answered it.

"Hello." I asked. "Boss lady, there is a problem." Darrel said. I sighed and sat down on the sofa. "What kind of problem?" I asked. "It was another small mob." Darrel said.

"I should have seen this coming. What happened?" I asked. "Everyone was packing and getting in their cars when..." Darrel trailed off.

"When what?" I urged on with a nervous voice which stopped the three brothers from quietly talking because I rarely get nervous.

"They blew up the houses and there was only two deaths. It was both doctors." Darrel said. "So everyone else is safe. Correct?" I asked with a face that showed that I'm a little upset but, mostly angry.

"Yes. We moved to a safe house. 007." He said. "Alright. Stay there until I give you further notice. Let me know if anyone needs anything. I'll handle the problem." I said.

"Also, the police. They are there and I don't know what to do." He said. "I'll handle it Darrel. Wait, where's Geo?" I asked.

"Uh, I couldn't tell you at first because Gia was right next to me but, Geo did get hurt. He's in surgery at the safe house." Darrel said. "Ight. Bye." I said before hanging up.

"What happened?" Cole asked. "I have it handled. I need a car though." I said. He tossed me his keys. "Don't think we aren't going with you." Cole said. I rolled my eyes and started walking as I knew they were following.

I started driving towards my old house where black smoke polluted the air. "Where is everyone?" Colt asked worried. "A safe house. I lost two of my doctors and Geo was injured. None of his sisters know that he was hurt so keep your mouth shut." I said to them while getting out.

I neared my house and saw the DEA, FBI, police, S.W.A.T, some military workers and Forensic workers.

Guns were aimed at me as soon as I stepped foot on the property but, that didn't stop me. The boys were watching me from the car.

I continued walking. "FREEZE!" A voice boomed. "I don't take orders from you or any of you. I'll handle this myself. Now all of you, get the hell off my property." I said with so much venom. 

They stood their ground and didn't move. The general and I have had problems before and he owes me this. I looked at him. "Who did it?" He asked.

I guess everyone knows I'm in a gang. I mean I'm the most feared and I own a lot of businesses. "A Russian mob. That's all I know." I said.

"Would it be Igor?" He asked. "No. Igor and I established to stay the hell away from each other." I said. "We will leave." He said after seeing my look. "Don't come back." I called out and I saw nods throughout the large crowd as they left.

I stared at the charred and ash house. It was barely even there. It was the main support beams that held the house together there. I sighed and started to go through.

They might come back and I need to make sure that there isn't anything that will cause me to get arrested.

I picked up a piece of paper that wasn't burned all the way that said different drug names and prices. I continued looking through the ash and debris.

I saw Cole walking to the house confused. I then went to the back and saw that the shed was in place. You stupid idiots.

I guess I'm not poor after all. I opened it. There was those three bags from that one gang leader I killed along with suitcases of money.

"Baby, woah." Cole said. "You have to help me get this to your car." I said. He nodded and grabbed two while I grabbed the three duffle bags with my one arm and a suitcase with my other as we walked towards the car.

"What's that?" Cody asked. "Drugs, Money, gems, extra copies of important shit. In case something like this ever happened." I said.

"Always prepared for the worst too." Cole said. I rolled my eyes and looked at him and he just had that goofy smile planted on his lips. I turned around and started grabbing more stuff.

"I called another car over that Cody and Colt will take." Cole said. I nodded as I moved the stuff on the main floor out of it. It's a decent sized shed and then their is a basement that holds a few different stuff.

Cody and Colt soon pulled two SUV's back here, around all the fire and shit. I opened the stupid trapdoor thing and started to climb down and then I started to put more suitcases up.

"Where are these coming from?" Colt asked. "There's a basement guys." Cole said. "What!?" Cody exclaimed. "Yep. Like I said. She's always prepared." Cole said. I rolled my eyes with a small smile.

I started to climb back up after knowing I had everything. Now, time to find that mob.