17

It got super quiet as I drove Cole and his fam back to his mafia house so I turned the radio on and thankfully "Doctor Doctor" by YUNGBLUD came on and I started to sing it.

I of course turned it up some and sang along with it. I sounded so depressed and I thought it was hilarious seeing Coles face.

Then "Nightmare" by Hasley came on and I immediately jumped in and started to sing. I parked in front of my house to drop off my family. They got out.

I made sure they got inside the house before driving off. "Your very... protective over them." Carley said. "They weren't in my life for twelve years. I just... don't want them to disappear again. I feel like I got something back. And  I feel things again." I said.

"Is that because of Cole?" Carley asked smugly. I looked at her through the rear view mirror. Cody and Colt were smirking while Cole waiting amused.

"Not exactly. He was only a two percent portion which is the void I kinda wanted to keep empty but, I fallen. I'm not even going to lie. My family is my other ninety five percent though." I said.

"What?" She said confused. "The last three percent is my gang." I said. "Wow." Colt said. "It use to be only my gang and leaving that empty void but, things changed within weeks." I said.

"Yeah. They have." Carley said. "Its very confusing though." Colt said. "It's confusing but, these changes happen for reasons and right now. They happened for good reasons. We are all happy and we all have someone." I said.

"I don't." Carley said. "Not that way. Family wise. But, you will have someone in the way your thinking of soon. You just have to be patient. But, he better not be a fucking asshole." I said.

"Oh god. Your going to be like my brothers." She said. "Your brothers won't threaten to cut his dick off because they know the fear of it. I will. I might also say a few other things but, hey. We will keep that in the dark until that day comes." I said.

"God damn you four. I won't ever keep a boy in my life." She said. "And lets keep it that way until let's say..." I looked at Cole for a moment. "Thirty nine." I said smirking.

"I love that idea." Cole said. "Agree." Colt and Cody said. "Thea. Your suppose to help me out here." She whined. "Look, we are just being cautious. After all, it's good to be cautious with all the dumbasses today." I said.

"What about your future daughter... or son?" She said. I laughed lightly. "My daughter or daughters isn't going to have no guy near them. Not unless me and Cole think they are perfect for them. And my son or sons..." I said.

"Will be like me?" Cole said. "They won't be play boys. Fuck boys. Whatever you call it. I don't want that. A girls heart is easy to break but, it's not easy to mend it back together. Let alone the rest of her." I said.

"Anymore about your future sons?" She asked. "I don't want them having a girl who didn't save themself for my boy or boys. Unless it was unwillingly. Then I will help that girl track down the bitch if he hasn't already been caught." I said.

"What about your son or sons virginity?" Colt asked amused with this conversation. "He better keep his shit in his pants because it's staying for his forever girl. Otherwise, Cole might be missing a son." I said.

It was quiet. "Jeez, I might have to have a secret talk about how know serious you are about this with our kids." Cole said once he realized I was serious.

"I will talk to them. You will be all nice and soft on them. They need someone who will scaring the shit out of them." I said as I parked. "Mama Bear is coming out future kids." Carley said. I laughed.