38

Cole was waiting for me in the waiting room and I was being checked out. They cleaned up my face.

"You are good to go?" The doc said. I looked at her with a nervous face. "I think I might be pregnant." I said. She smiled at me.

"Come with me." She said as we went into a different room. She handed me a test and I took it. "Take this." She said before walking out.

I went to the closest bathroom and took the test while pacing the bathroom when Cole walked in. "Oh thank god. I couldn't find you." He said relieved when my phone alarm went off so I stopped it and he looked confused.

I looked at the test and Cole snatched it and I couldn't exactly see it from the light shining on it. He smiled and I took the pregnancy test from him.

I'm indeed pregnant folks.

I looked at him scared because I'm a monster. He hugged me. "It's going to be okay. We are starting our family." He said happily.

I nodded while hugging him tighter. Oh dear lord, my mother is going to be so happy when she finds out.

I threw the test away and washed my hands. Cole washed his hands to before walking out to wait for me. I looked in the mirror and looked at myself.

I'm going to have to be more careful for this baby's sake. I put a hand on my stomach. "I'm sorry baby for being stupid." I said quietly.

I walked out and Cole wrapped his arm around my waist and I hid into his side more. "I don't want anyone knowing yet. I want to wait awhile." I said. He nodded in an understanding way while leaning down to kiss my head.

I smiled. "I'm so lucky to have you." I whispered. "Um, I think I'm the lucky one here." He sassed. I chuckled lightly. "I love you so god damn much." I said. "I love you so god damn much and I can't wait until you aren't pregnant." He said as we got in the car.

"Oh the things I'll do to that body of yours." He said which caused me to blush. "Well, enjoy it while you can because we can only keep going for thirty, forty years." I said. "Oh I don't care how old we get. I will ravish your body anytime you or I want to." He said smirking.

My blush only deepened and I closed my eyes before falling into a deep sleep.