32

We sat in the garden in an awkward silence. What he did hurt me? This date though makes me want to forgive him but, I want to hear what he has to say.

Food was served and I started to eat as he stared at me. I took a sip of the water before looking at him. "Well." I said.

"Thea, I'm sorry. I just...I'm scared when I leave you alone." He said and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Why?" I asked.

"I've seen how reckless you are and sometimes I'm afraid that one day your going to get yourself killed and I will have to watch as they put you in the ground." He said and his voice cracked.

My face softened but, i stood my ground. "I'm scared that I'm going to lose you. That was my main reason I cuffed you to the bed. Not because if you are pregnant but, I just fear that... I'm going to get the call that your dead." He said with tears pouring out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry for cuffing you to the bed. I am and I hope you forgive me principessa. I'm so sorry." He said hoarsely. I stayed quite with a raised brow for a moment.

"I forgive you but, cuff me to a bed again. You better bet your ass you wished you were dead." I said. He got up and pulled me up and hugged me. I tensed for a moment and I hugged back.

I heard cheers and I looked at my balcony. It was Cody, Colt, London and Gia. I rolled my eyes and hid my head into his chest. Then we sat back down while their four hooligans watched.

"And we are going back to Italy in two weeks." He said. My eyes widened for a moment before I squealed and got up while hugging him tightly.

I saw the shock on London and Gias face as I don't squeal. "Really!?" I asked excited. He nodded with a smile. I put my head back against his chest and he rubbed my back before sitting down with me on his lap.

He smirked up above me and then as me. I smirked before we connected our lips. We turned it into a make out session and we heard them yell and a door slam. I laughed lightly after pulling away.

"Let's finish eating." He said while kissing my neck. I nodded and I got back in my seat and begun eating as we talked.