8

I was in the shower now. Cole was showering with me. Our backs were facing each other. I at first was going to shower alone but, Cole has done so much for me. He would have just waited in the bathroom anyway in case I fell or needed something.

I just finished washing my body when I turned to Cole who seemed zoned out. "Do you need anything?" I asked. "Do you happen to have any men products and maybe some clothes?" He asked. I nodded and managed a small smile. I got out and grabbed my towel.

I went to my room and went to my closest. I grabbed me an outfit and didn't care if my battle wounds were showing. I'll show them off. I got use to walking more so it was more steady and it was getting faster.

I walked towards the closet that is close to my room but, it held extra products and clothing

I walked towards the closet that is close to my room but, it held extra products and clothing. I grabbed some clothes that I think would look good on Cole and that he would wear. I grabbed him some old spice shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and deodorant. Then I grabbed a comb.

I walked back to the bathroom and I set it on the counter. "Cole, I set it on the counter." I said as I handed him the body stuff and he hair stuff. He took it. "Thank you" He said. "Your welcome" I Said.

I walked back out and started downstairs. I then reached the living room when both sets of twins walked through the front door holding lots of pizza. Like probably over a hundred boxes. I followed them and then I grabbed the pizza that would be normally mine and one that Cole would like. We talked about it at that place.

I went to the fridge and I grabbed me a tea while I grabbed a coke for Cole. I started back upstairs. I was dying to dig in. I haven't eaten in so long. I was quick to get up there. Cole was shirtless when I walked in.

"After we eat. I'm going to clean those up for you." I said to him. "Alright. As long as I can clean up yours." He said. "Deal." I said. I sat down and opened my box. Yes!

Stuffed crust with cheese, extra cheese, and pepperoni. I took a slice as Cole sat next to me and started to eat his pizza which was like mine but, his had banana peppers and garlic.

Garlic is a no, no for me. I mean. I wouldn't know. I never tried it but, normally garlic is the grossest thing I have ever tasted.

I already ate four pieces when Cole held a piece of his pizza out to me. "Cole" I whined. He chuckled. I grabbed a piece of mine while sighing and switched with him. He grinned like Cheshire Cat.

Tate and Theo walked in. Tate's arm was wrapped around Arizona's waist while holding two boxes of pizza and steadying drinks on it. Theo has his arm wrapped around Millie's waist and was holding two boxes of pizza over his head with two cokes.

London walked in while helping Cody. Tori and Tara walked in while closing my door. "Where's Madre and padre?" I asked. "They are talking with some of the mafia leaders parents. I think they might be thinking about joining Coles mafia once he takes over." Tori said.

I took a bite of Coles pizza and it wasn't bad. It was actually really. Cole was looking at me. "Do you like it?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled. "Knew it." He said. "Wait. Did you just get her to try a new pizza?" Arizona Asked.

Cole nodded. "Is this my same Thea Rosso?" Arizona Asked looking at me. I chuckled and nodded. Then Madre walked in with a first aid kit while I groaned. "Just eat your pizza while I work on you. Then I'll work on Coles wounds." She said. "Madre" I whined.

"You so whiney today." Arizona said. Gia ran in breathless. "Help me Thea. Geo is about to kill me." Gia said breathless. She locked my door as I heard Geo yelling. "Dear god. What did you do?" I said shocked and winced once my mother started to clean my wound. "Well. I might have a boyfriend that I just introduced him to. He's in Coles mafia. Well now. It's my death. He tried to kill Colt." She said.

"Colt Kingsley?" Cole asked. "Yeah." Gia said. "That's my other brother. Well me and Cody's half brother." Cole said. "He will be fine. Not gonna lie Colt is stronger then Geo." Cody Said. "Any other siblings I don't know about?" I asked. "Nope. It's just us." Cole said. "Lie. We had a long lost sister named Carley. She knows about us. She actually is here. She would be mine and your full sister. Dad just hid her from us." Cody said.

"Oh" Cole said shocked. I finished my pizza. I got up and mom pulled me down. "Gia. Can you get me more pizza?" I asked. She nodded and did it. She just snuck out. Geo ran in and looked at me. "Where is she Thea?" He growled. I motioned him over. He did and I made him sit on the floor in front of me.

"Let her grow up. Let her live a little. Stop protecting her from every guy she hangs out with. I'm glad you protect but, she is happy. Now you I believe need to start looking for someone." I said. "Did. I have a girlfriend and her name is Tori." He said.

"Hurt her and I will cut you dick off before torturing you painfully slow." I threatened. He was wide eyed as the room was quiet. "I understand boss." He said. "Now. Hide. Gia will be back and you have to tell her that your going to let her live her life." I said. He glared at me and I threw a pizza box at his head and he held his forehead. "That was hard!" He exclaimed.

"Don't glare at me. I could make Gia my second in command." I snapped. "Alright. I see where Thea Rosso is. You just have to make her mad." Arizona said. "Yeah." London said. "Please don't tell me." I said shocked. Arizona and London agreed. They gasped and looked at each other. "We turned into Geo and Gia." They said in sync. Everyone laughed.