Life Can Be Beautiful

"Huh? What am I doing here? Chat Noir and Ladybug?" The movie director asked. He had been akumatized, and like always, the cat and bug team were able to fix the problem.

"In the flesh." Ladybug handed Thomas his ID. "Long story short, you were akumatized."

He looked embarrassed. "I'm really sorry for any damage that I may have done."

"It's OK."

"M'lady, you're about to transform back." Chat said.

"Welp, bug out!" She gave a two fingered salute to the crowd.

The following Monday, Marinette went to school as normal, and asked for her teacher's permission to go the bathroom. Once she got there though, she saw that the Unholy Trinity were inside. Lila was reapplying makeup and Chloe was standing in front of a cubicle, talking to Sabrina through the door. They didn't take notice of her yet, so she quickly hid in the first cubicle.

"Sabrina, never do this again. Bringing your friends over to the bathroom just to see you vomit is absolutely disgusting." Lila said.

"Not to mention ridiculous." Chloe muttered. "Are you done yet?"

"Sorry." The poor girl whimpered.

"Well if it isn't Lila and Chloe." Ms. Mendeleiev stood in front of the doorway, arms crossed.

A puking sound came from the last cubicle.

"And Sabrina. Unless you didn't notice, you three are late for class."

"Sabrina wasn't feeling well. We're helping her! What kind of friends would we be if we didn't?" Lila said.

"Not without a hall pass. Week's detention." The teacher said.

"Poor Sabrina." Marinette said to herself inside the cubicle. Thinking quickly, she pulled out her hall pass and a pen.

"Marinette, you better not be doing what I think you're doing. That's Chloe and Lila over there!" Tikki whispered.

"I know, but this is an exception." Marinette quickly added their names to the hall pass. One of the perks of being a designer is that you had steady hands, and Marinette put those to use by practicing hand lettering.

Not to mention forgery.

"Actually, Ms. Mendeleiev," Marinette came out the cubicle. "All four of us are out on a hall pass."

Ms. Mendeleiev took a good look at the piece of paper the bluenette was holding. "I see you're all listed. Hurry up and get back to class."

Marinette let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. That was a little too close for comfort.

The four of them returned to class not long after that. Once school was over, Marinette saw a note attached to her locker.

Meet us at the girls' bathroom. Alone.

Alya wasn't there, so she decided to go without telling her.

The girls bathroom was empty, except for the four of them.

Lila was holding the hall pass Marinette's had awhile ago. "This is an excellent forgery." She gave Marinette a hug. "I seriously misjudged you Marinette, you saved us from trouble!"

"Are you for real? Dupain-Cheng does once nice act and you just befriend her like that? Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous!"

"Shut up Chloe." Lila dragged her to the side where the two couldn't hear them and whispered in Marinette's ear. "Listen Marinette, Chloe told me about your little crush on Adrien. Honestly, I didn't know about this beforehand. You see, I also like Adrien as well."