Chapter 19

Chapter 19

* Aneesha *

I texted him as soon as I got home. I grinned seeing our chat conversation from the afternoon. It was super fun irritating him. I could almost imagine his irritated face. Oh, how cute he would've looked. I had bought some snacks for the evening. After freshening up, I quickly got to the kitchen preparing a nice dinner. To have an early day-off and be home was a wonderful feeling. Moving my hips to the loud music I began the preparations for making pasta. 

It was almost six. I had changed into a sleeveless kurti and three fourth skinny jeans. I had tied up my hair and wore big loop earrings. I smiled looking at the time. Raashi and Saakshi would be here any moment. 

They were my friends from college. Raashi had shifted to Delhi after her marriage. Saakshi was still single very desperately ready to mingle.  Saakshi was an year junior to me. The three of us had become good friends during a trek organized by our college. That was the beginning of our friendship. 

I hurriedly rushed to the door hearing the bell. Think of the devil and devil appears. Dressed in a long blue skirt and white sleeveless top, Saakshi looked gorgeous for sure. Though she looked like she had dressed up for a romantic date. Perhaps coming from one?

"Anni!" She squealed hugging me with such force that I had to hold the door to prevent myself from falling back. 

"Sharky!" I grinned addressing her by the nickname me and Raashi had given her.

"Oh my, pretty ladies. Someone forgot me." Raashi's voice made us break our girl hug and look at her. Dressed in a simple red saare she still managed to look like a gorgeous glamorous girl. Who'd even say she was mother of a four year old?

"I smell paani puris." Saakshi stated stepping inside.

"Sharky still seems to have a good olfactory. " Raashi giggled winking at me as I shut the door.

"Ladies we are all set to have a paani puri party." I grinned. "But first you girls need to sit and talk. It's been so long."

"Anni talking can wait, my hungry stomach cannot. " Saakshi spoke looking around. She was already looking for the kitchen! 

I looked at Raashi who chuckled. "Lets get this hungry sharky some food or she is not going to let us talk."

"Right."

"Oh wait. I forgot where is your Mister?" Sharky hit her shoulder on mine. I smiled. "Office."

"Damn. He didn't come to meet us." Saakshi pouted.

"He will be here in sometime," I smiled. I was waiting to see him too. It had been so long since I last saw him. Nine hours was too much!

"I see someone blushing  do you see it too?" Raashi said in a sing-song voice, exchanging looks with Saakshi. Urgh, this is something I did not want.