diecisies

a/n: i'm going on holiday in a week so i'm trying to get about 3 or 4 more chapters in.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V

i woke up to the sound of bacon sizzling in a pan. i knew it wasn't sonny as i could still feel his arms wrapped around me.

i try to get out his grasp but he just tightened his arms around me and mumbled something about sleep and 15 minutes. i laughed and began to press light kisses all over his face in a playful way.

i then sat up and straddled him whilst kissing his face. he smirked with his eyes closed and pulled me down, so i was laying on his chest.

he then wrapped his arms around me. i sighed trying to get up.
"you hate me that much?" he teases as his brown eyes stare into mine.

"no but i love bacon more than you so please let go" i teased as his arms loosen around me.
"well then..." he trails off.

i stand up and grab his hand to pull him out of bed and into the kitchen where my food should be waiting.

he smiles at me and wraps him arms around me again. his front to my back and i am hungrier than ever now so i will let nothing get in my way.

i begin to drag myself and sonny through to the kitchen to get food. as i walk through i see everyone staring at us but that was the least of my concerns.

"this isn't going to go down well" i hear syd mutter as i walk further into the kitchen to discover empty plates.

"what? who makes food and doesn't think about the others in the house! who made breakfast this morning and don't bullshit me with 'we haven't had anything yet' because i heard the pan sizzling this morning." i question.

sonny's grip tightens to calm me down and i just wait for someone to answer me.

"i made breakfast this morning" brook says as his face shows a worried expression.

i sigh and begin to feel bad for him so i just drag sonny back through to my room and we both jump back into bed.

"i'm just hungry, but now i feel sick because i've not ate" i say as sonny looks at me with a sad expression.

"i'll make you something. what would my princess like?" he asks, the nickname already having my heart beat faster.
"bacon" i mumble embarrassed that i caused a scene this morning.

" okay bacon it is" he says as he hugs me then rolls out of bed and into the kitchen. i decide to stay in bed and watch netflix.

i hear a knock at my door a few minutes later.
"come in!" i shout as a sorry brooklyn trails in.
"i'm sorry" he says sadly.

i pat the bed next to me and sit up he takes a seat.
"you have nothing to be sorry over. when i don't get breakfast i get really moody and sonny had pissed me off by not letting me get up. i'm the one who has to be sorry and i am." i say.

he nods and gives me an unexpected hug that ends up knocking me back into the bed so we are lying down. i laugh and hug him back.

the door the swung open and a hands full sonny walked in the door. he had my breakfast which was so sweet of him. brook gets up and nudges sonny who smiles back and then the door closed again.

"you know i would've helped you through with this" i smile as he sets down the tray on the bedside cabinet and threw me that smile.

we ate in a peaceful silence until we went out to see the others. we walked through hand in hand this time and everyone smiled at us. syd sat cuddled up with brook. i then remembered hollie and how she was at some hotel.

i need to forget her but it's hard when she was such a big part of my life for so many years. we all sat in front of the tv and decided to put on a film. we stuck on elf even though it is the start of summer and that is a christmas movie.

i was sat in between sonny's legs and was leaning against his front. we were all in our own little conversations and not really paying attention to the movie.

"we have to go back to the hotel soon and get our stuff but we can hang out before we go home." sonny whispers in my ear.

"can i help you pack?" i whisper back with a pout.
"yeah jack and i were sharing a room so you'll have to help him too." i look over at jack who was sitting on his own.

i feel bad for him.
"jack!" i whisper shout as he looks over at me. i pat the space next to me silently asking him to come over and sit with us. he hesitates before standing up and moving to sit next to me.

sonny rests his head on jacks and he smiles which makes me happy.

"right then!" andy starts gaining everyone's attention. "we should head back and start packing and we can come back and maybe go out to dinner before we need to head home?"

"yeah that sounds like a plan. the girls are coming to help us pack though" sonny's says as he removes me from below him and went to get his shoes on. all the boys went and done the same apart from jack who already had his shoes on.

so i scooted next to him and gave him a hug telling him that i was going to help him and sonny pack. he smiles and lets go to switch off the tv. i go and get the keys as everyone starts to pile out.

sonny waiting for me to lock the door so he could walk with me to the two uber's waiting outside to take us to the awkward encounter awaiting before us.

word count: 1032

a/n sorry it took so long to get out i forgot i was writing :).