important😱

hey, i wasn't planning on updating this book again but because of how much support and love it has gotten i thought this would be a good place to say what i need to say.

i'm really sad about how roadtrip has ended and i'm not sure if i will follow any of the boys on to what they do next. i probably won't write books on any of the boys. i'm not sure who i believe and i'm scared that if i write a book on someone that i think i believe more than the others, i will end up offending someone and i really don't want any drama.

if i was going to write again i wouldn't mind writing about mikey or jack as they both left before any of this even started. although sonny and rye said that they may get involved with them both which, if it does happen, i probably won't write about them.

i'm really proud of how far they came as a band and as people, although the way they ended it was wayyy too childish in my opinion.

anyways i really do enjoy writing and i would love to continue it. the only problem is i have no clue on who to write about. what i would love to start is a multi-fandom imagine book, in which you guys give me any celebrity and a scenario as well as a few other details and i make an imagine out of it.

this is kinda like my roadtrip imagines book which i will also be discontinuing. i hope that you all respect my decisions. i will be posting on my conversation board if you guys want to follow on what i'm up to or if you guys want to updates on the multi- fandom imagines book and future books.

i love you all endlessly and once again thank you all so much for the love on this book, peace and love and i'll see you on the flip side 🤍