Ski Dream

Bennomi time!!!!!

Enjoy!

Bennett's POV

Naomi and I are sleeping in the same bed, in my room. I don't mind since she is my girlfriend and we were talking about books and authors we both liked.

I jolted awake when I felt something grab my pants... down there. I looked down and saw it was Naomi's hand. The grip was tight, in a pleasing way. I really hope she doesn't give me a hard on. Too late.

I tried to pry her hand off of my clothed dick and every time I do, her grip gets tighter. Goddamn it, Naomi!

When I tried one more time to get her hand off, she squeezed me again, making me moan quietly.

Her hand starts moving up and down my shaft. I heard a soft moan from her lips. Is she having a wet dream right now?

Her hand picks up the pace and starts to move even faster. I moan, loudly, and pant. I see her eyes flutter open.

Naomi's POV

I woke up because of a moan. I look and see Bennett, panting with his eyes close.

I was dreaming of skiing and someone kept trying to take my hand off of my ski poles. Then, it turned into a steamy wet dream. I won't go into details.

My hand is wrapped around something hard and judging by the angle, lower than the hips. My eyes wandered down and saw my hand was wrapped around his... thing.

"Naomi," Bennett moaned. His eyes were filled with lust. They made me loose control over myself.

Bennett's POV

I know Naomi knows about what she is doing right now. Her smirk says it all.

"How does a dream about skiing give you hard on?" She asked, in a seductive voice.

Her hand was still on my shaft and teasing me. She slipped her hand down my boxers and grabbed my dick.

I moaned quietly and blushed. She still wore a smirk on her face, the confidence she had was a turn on for me.

Naomi moved from her position and was in between my legs, her hand still on me. Using her other hand, she pulled off my sweatpants and boxers in one go.

I was so hard that it hurt.

"Naomi, please," I begged.

She layed on her stomach and used both of her hands. Running up and down my shaft, coaxing me to my release. I moaned out loud, really loud.

"Shhh. We don't want Declan and Jordan hearing our fun," she whispered.

I felt her lips on me, giving it small feather like kisses. Her tongue licked my shaft, making me moan quietly. God, it's hard trying to stay quiet at a time time like his. She took my whole length, making me moan. Her hands clamped over my mouth while her mouth worked magic. When I was finally undone, she gave me a kiss.

"Sweet dreams, Bennett," she whispered, falling asleep on my chest with me following after.