The Frazier Family

Naomi and Bennett are about 28 years old in this one-shot.

Enjoy!

I was singing a lullaby to my baby girl, Brielle Frazier. Her twin older brothers, Brett and Braydon, was sound asleep in their racecar beds.

When Brielle finally fell asleep, I placed her in her crib and turned on the baby monitor.

A pair of arms wrapped around me and I felt a kiss on my temple. "The kids are finally asleep."

Bennett and I have been married for 6 years. Brielle is now a year old while the twins are 4.

Bennett insisted that I don't have to apply for a job but when I threatened to leave him, he shut up. I'm a photographer for major magazines.

I turned around and placed a chaste kiss on Bennett's lips.

"Let's go to bed," I said. I grabbed Bennett's hand and pulled him out of our kids' room.

"Go to bed, or go to bed go to bed?" Bennett asked suggestively.

We haven't had a lot of time to ourselves because of the kids. Plus with my work schedule and Bennett's as a chef.

I smirked at him and led him to our bedroom.

We kissed passionately and in a few moments, our clothes were thrown around the room.

"I love you, Naomi Frazier," Bennett said, kissing me with lust and passion.

"I love you too," I moaned.

"Do you want another mini Frazier?"

I bounced the idea around in my head before deciding my final answer. "Yes. Yes, I do."

"Great." He plunged into me with such force that I was numb from pleasure.

*-*-*

"Babe, I'm pregnant," I said to Bennett. He smiled and kissed me.

"I love our family," he said, breaking the kiss.

Brennan and Bently decided that Frazier's 'B' name legacy must continue. Brennan picks the girl names while Bently picks the boy names.

"I think we should pick the names this time," I suggested.

"If the baby is a boy, Benjamin." I nodded my head, I liked the name.

"If the baby is a girl, Bethany." Bennett nodded.

The Frazier family was growing.