Part 2 Chapter Eleven

Monique and Thakira had finished listened to Vicky tell them her side of the story, a scent, a very tough scent drifted through the open window. Moniques’ body tensed as she reached for her weapons.

“Monique, what’s going on?” Vicky asked.

Thakira, caught the scent as well. Pushing Vicky to the nearest wall, she stood in front of her ready for an attack. Monique looked at Thakira, as she started to turn the knob. Once the door was open, Monique raised her weapon… she stopped.

“Sam?!”

“Hey, I come in peace.” Sam said as she looked at Monique.

Monique lowered her weapon, “Don’t ever do that again.”

“Okay, well the headmistress wants to see you both.”

Monique nodded, and followed Sam, Thakira close by.

    Monique, Sam, and Thakira walked to Hernandez's’ office. The same scent hit them again. As the door open the scent, became stronger, Monique walked in ready for anything.

“Monique?”

She knew this voice.

Monique turned around, being met by her brother, Tsu’tey.

“Tsu’Tey? Is it really you?” Monique asked.

He nodded and took Monique up in his arms, hugging her.

“Son, we would like to see her as well.”

Monique turned around, seeing her parents, she hugged them, nearly crying.

“Monique, you do know them, right?”

Monique nodded, “They are my family.”

    Everyone seemed to freeze in the room when she said this, soon they all realized that she was happy, that this is what she was missing. Monique, was a totally different person when she was with her family. This was a side of Monique no one has ever seen. Vicky walked up, and smiled.

“Mother, Father. This is Vicky, she saved my life.”

“Thank you.” Her father said.

    Monique and her family walked out of the headmistress office, and Monique took them to the room that her and Thakira were staying in.

“So, Thakira. Monique has told us everything about you.Tell us more.” Monique’s mother said.

    Thakira looked at Monique, who nodded to her. She took a deep breath and told them all about herself.

“I was flying around, minding my own business, when I heard your daughter scream for help. So when I found her I took her into my home in Romania .”

“And we thank you for that.”

                        X

Vicky sat there with Logan, “What do you think is going to happen?”

“Monique, is going to go home with her family, of course.”

“You’ve never liked her.” Vicky said, looking up to him.

Logan laughed. They walked, around the school, when they ran into Summer.

“So, what's the little bitch doing back here?”

“Summer, just leave us alone.”

“No, why should I?”

    Monique walked over.