☆ Only the best for you -Rye ☆

Ayyy first one

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A couple of days after Ryan had come home from tour, we had spent all of our time together. Except for right now. Right now, Rye was playing a video game with Jack and Andy, but all I wanted to do was get some real alone time with him. Like, we had been spending all of our time together but it was either in the same vicinity as the boys or next to them. I just wanted to get some actual alone time with him, possibly under his sheets. If that was how it happened, it wouldn't be complaining, though. Okay, so maybe it had been a while since Rye and I had sex, which is why I needed to get the other boys out of the house.

I walked to the living room, taking a seat next to Rye on the couch. His tongue was in between his teeth, determined to beat Jack and Andy in whatever they were doing. I leaned into him, kissing on the shell of his ear. 

"You think that after this, I could get you alone?" I whispered in his ear, hoping his answer would be yes.

'New Level' appeared on the screen and Rye glanced at me while Jack set the game up so they could play again. 

"Baby girl, how about you just let me finish this level and I swear I'll go down on you until you cum at least three times?"

I smiled at him, my hand resting on his upper thigh. 

"I'll be waiting right here." He pecked me on my cheek, going back to his game.

After a few minutes, Rye finally finished the level and there was a small smirk on my lips. He stretched his limbs, Andy turning off the game. 

"Alright, I'm gonna go upstairs. I'm a little tired. I think I woke up too early this morning."  Ryan said as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me upstairs. 

"Alright, mate. Have fun,"  Jack teased.

Rye pulled me into his room, closing the door behind him. 

"Get on the bed. A promise is a promise." I smiled at him, laying on the bed. I pulled my pants down my legs, waiting for Rye to make his move. His fingers wrapped around my ankles, dragging me to the edge of the bed, then taking my panties off my body. 

"Baby girl, I can smell you and you smell...delicious. I bet you taste delicious too." I bucked my hips up slightly, his hands holding my hips down.

His lips kissed my inner thighs, a whimper leaving my lips. They skipped over my core, lips moving against my waist. His fingers moved to my clit, rubbing on it softly. 

"Rye, you promised. Stop teasing me so much," I whined, hoping he would make me cum three times as promised.

He smirked up at me, speeding up the movements of his fingers, a moan coming from the back of my throat.

 "If you don't like my teasing, then why are you moaning?" The tips of his fingers circled my entrance while moans quietly spilled from my lips. Rye's lips got close to my core, my juices dripping on his lips.

"Put that tongue to work as you promised."

He smirked, his face disappeared between my thighs, his tongue tracing my pussy and clit. My hands tugged on his perfectly styled hair while his tongue slid through my folds. Rye swirled his tongue inside my pussy, stroking my walls intensely. I pulled harder on his hair, a ball of fire burning in my core. The burning sensation grew while his thumb flicked against my clit. His fingers continued to rub against my clit, my eyes screwing shut as I threw my head back. Rye felt my legs tighten around his skull while I tried to clench around his tongue. My back arched off the bed, my hands tugging on his hair. My orgasm took over my entire body, my juices spilling onto Rye's tongue.