☆Flirt -Randy☆

Ryan was watching from the kitchen when Andy playfully hit Sonny with a pillow. Andy let out this little giggle and Rye frowned. Yes, Andy was naturally flirty, yes, Andy and Rye had a great relationship, yes, Andy had feelings for only Rye, but Andy would harmlessly flirt and it was getting on Rye's nerves. Especially when it was Sonny, their bandmate, of all people.

——————

Rye heard Andy say, "...and I like your hair today, Brooky." He immediately walked into the room. He just didn't like his boyfriend flirting with other guys. First Sonny, and now Brook? Rye had had enough.

Rye put his arms around Andy's waist and said, 

"Andy," cutting off his conversation with Brook. Rye looked at Brook in a way that Brook seemed to understand, giving Rye a smile as he walked out of the room.

Ryan lowered his mouth to Andy's ear.

"You're mine," Rye growled. "Why do you flirt with every other living thing on the planet?"

"I like seeing you jealous," Andy replied.

Ryan grabbed Andy's hand and dragged him upstairs to his bedroom. He pulled him inside and locked the door, pushing Andy up against the wall. "You're mine, you know. Do you need a reminder?"

"God, yes, please."

"You're not supposed to enjoy your punishments."

Rye kissed Andy with determination, one hand under Andy's shirt and the other on his neck. He pulled Andy's shirt over his head and dragged his fingers back down Andy's torso. Ryan brought Andy over to the bed and climbed over him.

"Rye," Andy groaned as his boyfriend kissed his neck, making a mark.

Rye put his hand over Andy's mouth. 

"No talking." With one hand and some difficulty, he reached between them and took off Andy's belt. He scraped his teeth on Andy's collarbone and kissed down his body, stopping at the waist of Andy's jeans.

"No talking," Ryan reminded, taking his hand away from Andy's mouth. He unbuttoned and unzipped Andy's jeans, then pulled them off his body.

Andy breathed heavily as Rye palmed Andy's cock through his boxers. Rye dragged them painfully slowly down Andy's legs and dropped them on the floor next to the bed. Rye moved back up Andy's body and let out a hot breath against Andy's erection.

Andy threw his head back, biting his lip.

Rye closed his mouth around the head of Andy's cock, just barely touching him. Andy keened at the teasing.

Rye pulled away from his task. "You were naughty, Andy," Rye said as he looked up at him. "You deserve everything I do to you now." He put his hands firmly on Andy's hips, keeping him from moving.

He closed his mouth around Andy's cock, going as far down as he could. Andy was writhing beneath him as Rye licked up the underside and pressed small kisses, alternating between rough and feather-light motions.

Ryan pulled away too fast for Andy's liking, grabbing the lube and quickly squeezing some onto his fingers. He didn't want to give Andy any kind of break.

He brought his fingers down to Andy's hole, circling it, teasing him. Rye watched Andy's face, and smirked at his reaction. Andy didn't say anything - because Rye had told him not to.

Rye pushed in one finger, and one moment later, a second.

Andy barely contained his moan.

Rye moved his mouth up to Andy's nipple and bit it as he worked Andy open. Andy's back arched in pleasure.

Rye pulled his fingers out of Andy and grabbed his hands. Rye held them above Andy's head, restricting his movement. He finally pushed his cock into Andy.

Rye wasted no time in pounding in and out of Andy, making sure he was punished.

Andy rolled his hips with Rye's, and Rye was in too much pleasure to deny that. They worked rhythmically, their hips colliding and separating.

Andy's breathing started to get heavier, and his thrusts needy. Rye noticed and said, "Don't come before me," knowing that he himself was getting close.

Rye hit Andy's prostate. Watching Andy bite his lip and throw his head back sent Rye over the edge. He came inside Andy, and Andy came shortly after him.

Rye pulled out of Andy, grabbed a few tissues and lazily cleaning up.

Before Rye had finished, Andy put his hands on Rye's cheeks and pulled him up to look him right in the eye. "I love you. Only you."

Rye dropped the tissues and put his own hands in Andy's hair. "And I love you."

Andy kissed Rye, and Rye relaxed above him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

yeet