☆ Kitten -Jack ☆

"I'm going to make love to you." 

Jack hissed into your ear, making your breath catch as he suddenly started rubbing over your damp center, his body pressing into you as he used a hand to prop himself up to see your flushed face. 

The moan that escapes your lips as he grinds into you is lewd and his lips are everywhere; worshiping you with his mouth and tongue as he nips at the curve of your breast and maps out all the galaxies across your ribs and stomach as his body slides down yours until he's crouched at the foot of his bed. Under his questing fingers and insistent mouth, you feel like an absolute goddess. His touch is so reverent, so intoxicating, that you nearly cry out his name as he presses a kiss to your core.

"F-fuck, Jack," you whimper as he smirked against your hot skin. 

"Please, I need you." You held your breath as Jack took your bare legs, throwing them haphazardly over his shoulders as he pressed a kiss to your inner thigh and you couldn't help but shiver. The smirk he sent your way is devastating, and you feel yourself getting even wetter at the sight of him with his mouth so close to where you desire him the most.

"Keep your eyes on me, kitten." he murmurs before flicking his tongue directly against your clit. You yelp, not expecting it when he closes his lips around your sensitive bud and alternates between sucking and flicking motions. Your thighs tighten around either side of his head until he pins them open, exposing you completely.

Jack's eyes never leave yours as his tongue gets to work exploring you as if it's the first time. He licks a stripe up your center, not too hard but just enough so that you know he's there. He pays extra attention to your clit, noticing just what makes your body sing and sigh so that he can do it again and again and again. You jolt slightly when you feel one of his fingers prodding at your entrance, and Jack kisses your navel gently as he moves back onto the mattress.

"I'm going to fuck you with my fingers," Jack reveals, his mouth slightly wet with your arousal. 

"And I want you to count how many times I make you cum tonight, understood?"

"Yes," you gasp, fingers tangling in his hair. "Please, fuck—"

"You're so fucking beautiful," Jack groaned as he gathers your wetness on two of his fingers and starts to press them into you. You moan at the stretch, of the feeling of him touching you so intimately. You feel his knuckles slipping past your folds until his fingers are buried deep. Then he curls his fingers in a come hither motion and tugs gently on the front of your walls, and your eyes nearly roll to the back of your head. You slap your hand over your mouth as he rubs that spot over and over, lips and tongue back on your clit. You whimper and try to keep quiet, but the slick sound of Jack' fingers fucking into you and his tongue lapping at your most sensitive area is just too much.

"Cum on my tongue," he moans against your skin. "Cum on my tongue and my fingers, cum for me kitten, I know you can do it—"

Your orgasm hits you so hard that you nearly scream. Hands fisting the sheets, you squeak out his name and buck your hips, grinding against his mouth as you come. His fingers keep working inside of you, as does his tongue on your clit, to prolong your pleasure for as long as possible. 

Jack kissed a wet trail up your stomach and between your breasts, stopping to lavish each nipple with attention as you impatiently try to tug him up to your mouth. He locked his arms around your middle, refusing to move as he nibbled at your sensitive skin.

"Fucking kiss me," you whined, gripping his biceps that held you in a vice-like grip. "This is torture."

Jack smirked at you, purposely slowing down as he licked and suckled his way up to your chest to your neck.