☆ Lifeguard -Andy ☆

The sound of screaming children echoed through the empty, tiled, pool change room. Avoiding the gross parts of the floor you made a mental note to mention general pool cleanliness to Andy as you made your way outside, the sunshine hitting you and warming you immediately.

The cement was hot against your feet and you looked around to find Andy while wading into the pool. He was in his lifeguard chair, eyes fixed on a group of kids who looked like they were about to get yelled at, and you knew your boyfriend would be itching to call them out.

A smile came across your face as you began to swim towards him, grateful that he had his eyes elsewhere and your sudden appearance would be a surprise. As soon as you were swimming directly in front of him, his eyes landed on you and his features softened momentarily before his brows furrowed.

"What are you doing here sweetheart?" he asked, tone light but edged with the bubbling anger. 

He'd warned you not to come while he was working, warned you what would happen if you teased him in a bathing suit while he was supposed to be on duty.

You smiled up at him, "It got hot at the house, needed to cool off."

He bit at his lip, thinking while his eyes tried to get a glimpse of your body, hidden from him by the water, 

"Couldn't you have found a hose or something?"

"It's not my fault you got a job at the only pool in town." you pointed out, maneuvering your body in the water so you were on your back, finally exposing yourself to the lifeguard.

Andy's hand clenched the side of his chair and he could feel himself getting hard, his jaw muscle feathered as he gritted his teeth, swallowing thickly, 

"Careful kitten." he warned, not afraid of who heard him talking to you, "keep that shit up and I'll have to scold you."

"Am I breaking a rule?" you toyed, faking innocence, "I'm not running on the pool deck, I'm not splashing-"

"You're endangering the lives of those around you."

"Hmm?" you smiled, "how's that?"

"Can't focus with you here." Andy stated, "go back to my place and wait for me."

His tone was commanding and your stomach fluttered a little as you looked up at him, 

"I think I want to stay longer." you pouted.

"Don't make me tell you again." 

You considered making him mad, considered disobeying him, but he was already pretty angry, that much was obvious. 

With a huff you sighed, "Fine." you approached the side of the pool and climbed the ladder, taking your time as water dripped off of you.

You could feel eyes on you. Not just Andy's.

Walking slowly, you stopped in front of Andy's lifeguard chair, smiling, 

"See you at home baby."

☆☆☆

The sound of the door being thrown open startled you from your nap and you sat up in bed, fixing the lingerie that had shifted during your sleep. You heard your name called through the house and remained quiet, knowing that although Andy called out for you, he enjoyed finding you, like a predator finding its prey.

The door to the bedroom opened and Andy stood there, still in his lifeguard outfit, and you had to admit, red was definitely his colour.

His eyes scanned your body, appreciating the lingerie, appreciating the way you were sitting on your knees, palms on your thighs, waiting for him.