☆ First time -Brooklyn ☆

When you first get to sleep with Brook, you've been seeing each other for about a month. And he takes his time.

After your date, he takes you back to his house for some drinks. After a glass of wine, you find yourself in his bedroom and takes his time. He kisses you as he lies you down on the bed softly. He reaches around to unzip your dress slowly. He kisses down your shoulders once he slips off the straps.

"You are so beautiful," he murmurs against your skin as he continues to kiss his way down your body.

When he finally takes off the dress he takes his time to look at you.

"God, you're gorgeous."

"Thank you. But I am the only one naked so you should change that."

He laughs but complies and unbuttons his shirt. You can't help but watch as each button exposes more of his pale skin. When he shrugs off his shirt and leans down to kiss you again you reach down to undo his belt.

"Easy there, baby girl."

He spreads your legs and hooks his fingers in your thong to remove it. He kisses your clit and sucks causing you to moan as your hips thrust off the bed. He has to hold you down as he licks up your slit. You moan and reach down to tangle your fingers in her hair.

"Fuck," you moan as you tug harder, "Just fuck me already, Brooky."

He rolls on a condom. When he enters you he does it slowly, and you're not expecting the stretch. He bottoms out and you have to hold his hips to still him.

"Wait, just give me a minute."

"Take all the time you need, baby," he says leaning down to kiss your neck. He reaches between you rub your clit softly.

You take a deep breath before you tell him to start moving slowly. He pulls out halfway and pushes back into you.

"How you doing?" he asks.

"More,"  you plead.

Instead, he uses his strong arms to flip you over.

"I don't want to hurt you. Set your own pace."

You raise your self up, setting the speed that you want and start circling your clit.

"Are you touching yourself?"   Brook asks, eyes dropping to where he's sliding into you, "Fuck, that's so hot."

"Fuck,  Brooklyn, you feel so good," you moan.

Your pussy clenches around him as you near your orgasm. His head falls back with a moan.

"Con baby, I'm not gonna last long," you moan, bracing your hands on his chest.

"Cum, baby," he says, gruff and short.

You cum with a shout and  Brook follows soon, spilling into the condom. You stay there for a moment, both of you catching your breath before you lean down and kiss the pale hollows of his throat.

 Brooklyn moans, "What are you doing?"

"I can't see them but I'm sure you left a bunch of hickeys on me so I'm returning the favour."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Okay, this was crap. I'm sorry