☆ Make you moan -Harper☆

Harper was kneeling on the bed beside you, causing you to be jostled awake. Harper chuckling as you wake up, one of his hands coming to grip your thigh as you rub your eyes. His voice was soft and warm, 

"Hey, baby." Harper said, sliding his hand up your leg and you suddenly start to believe that maybe he's not too upset he woke you up.

You're rolling over flat on your back now, Harper's hand falling between your thighs. You can feel long fingers pressing into the skin, the cold metal of his rings a stark difference in sensation. "Hi there. Shoot go well?" Harper's shrugging now, his hand coming up to squeeze your waist. "S'ight. Thought about you the whole time though." You're giggling now, arching your chest up so his hand falls down towards your breasts. "And to think, I've been right here all along." Harper's groaning now, moving on the bed until he's kneeling between your legs.

Harper's hands are sliding up your thighs before he wraps your legs around his waist. He's thrusting against you now, and you can feel the fact that he really has been thinking about you. "Do you need to sleep, baby? I'll go in the other room but fuck I don't wanna leave this bed." You're smirking now, loving every moment of seeing the effect you have on him. "Of course not." You reach down, quickly tugging off your shirt while Harper rocks his hips against you again.

He's groaning when he realizes you weren't wearing a bra under your shirt. Why would you be? It was supposed to be bedtime after all. His firm hands sliding their way up your torso before he grips your breasts, thumbs flicking over your nipples. 

"Fuck you look so good. Every time I think you're the most beautiful I've ever seen, and every time you're even more stunning than the last." You're blushing now, sliding your own hands up his forearms as you tighten your legs around his waist, bringing him closer against you. You're going to respond, but instead Harper's leaning down to kiss instead.

There's a moment where the kisses stay soft, your fingers tangling in his hair before Harper's lips become much more firm and sloppy against yours. He's thrusting himself against you even more now, moaning into your mouth. You're the one to pull away, grabbing his shirt now and pulling it off. You slide your fingers down his chest, pouting when they finally reach the waistband of his sweatpants.

Harper's smirking down at you now, giving your thighs a firm push away from his body. You let your legs fall to the side, a hand sliding into your own underwear. He's groaning once again, quickly kicking off his sweatpants and his boxers before grabbing your wrist. "Mine. Understood?" You nod, bitting your bottom lip before arching your hips towards him. "Then take care of me."

He's pulling off your panties now. In fact you're pretty sure there's going to be a rip in the lace waistband from how quickly he pulled them down your thighs. You don't have much time to think about it before Harper's hand is cupping you now, a finger sliding between your folds. It's Harper's turn to bite his lip when he feels how wet you already are, quickly pushing a finger into you. "What do you say, babe?"

It's your turn to rock your hips against Harper's hand as you reach down to grip his shoulders. "Fuck, please Harper. You woke me up, don't be a dick right now." Harper's laughing now, his thumb swirling your clit. "Okay, okay." He winks at you now, sliding his hand out before pressing a light smack against the sensitive skin.

Harper's pulling your legs up again, hooking your knees over his shoulder. You can feel the head of his dick slide against you, his arms wrapping around your thighs. You're pushing against his chest now, know what'll happen if you let this go on too long. "Harper. Condom." He nods, chewing on his lip for a minute before leaning over to the bedside table.

It only takes a moment for him to slide it on and be back between in your legs in the same position. He's gripping your hips, moving to finally slide himself into you. You're moaning now, hands gripping the bed under you. Harper's slowly pushing all the way in, his head tilted back during the first few thrusts.

You let out a small whimper, your ankles crossing behind Harper's back. The sound snaps his attention back down to you, one of his hands sliding up to grip the sides of your neck while he builds up a rhythm. "Fuck, Y/n." You tilt your head back, letting Harper get a better grip on your neck as his thrusts become quicker and deeper.

You're moaning now, the sound vibrating against Harper's hands. "Does it feel good, baby?" Harper eases his pressure on your throat, his other hand squeezing your waist as he leans in to bite the part of your thigh around his neck. "Shit, yes. Harper please-" You cut yourself off, reaching up to squeeze his hand that's loosely sitting around your neck.

Harper's almost proud of himself now, quickening the pace of his thrusts while tightening his grip on your neck. "What a good girl." Your hips twitch at the praise, and you can tell Harper's already getting close. It was late after all. You want to push him on his back and take the time to ride him. You want to have Harper bend you over and spank you, telling you how good you are for him over and over. Not tonight though.

Tonight, Harper's already losing his rhythm. He's reaching down to tease your clit, his pace unsteady. "Babe, I'm not gonna last much longer." You're nodding now, your hands coming to grip your own breasts so you can tease your nipples. Harper completely loses his rhythm, hips bucking forward at the sight of you. He's muttering a string of profanities, working your clit.

You're gasping now, arching your hips up to meet Harper's. It's quick, your body twitching and your hands coming up to grip Harper's arms as your orgasm hits. He's quickly following, pushing himself all the way in as he moans your name.

There's a moment where it's just heavy breathing, weakened grips, and suddenly sore muscles. You're giggling as you pull your legs back from Harper's shoulders, letting your body fall back into the bed while he slides out of you. "Happier now?" Harper nods, stepping off the bed to take care of the condom. "So much happier. I shoulda kicked Sonny and Rye out hours ago had I known what was waiting in my bed."

You're smiling at the ceiling for a moment before pushing yourself up to run to the restroom. By the time you get back, Harper's already curled up in bed and getting close to drifting off to sleep. He's reaching out for you, pouting. "C'mere. I'm cold" You're chuckling at your boyfriend, reaching down to grab your shirt off the floor and tug it on before going to get in bed. You snuggle up by Harper's side, the combination of the soft blankets and your boyfriend's steady breathing quickly lulling you back to sleep. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm back!