The return and job

Hey guys I don't have a good name for the chapter so I said what chapter it is. So if you haven't read all of it then you've missed quite a bit so yeah read the other chapters before you read the this chapter. On to the story now.

(Winter's POV)

Winter was heading down the hall after what happened during spring break. But today would have quite a few surprises which he didn't know about. Winter was on his way to hunting when he saw someone behind Moon and she didn't look like she knew." hey Moon who's that behind you?" "What do you mean Winter?" Then Moon looked behind her and saw who it was. It was an Icewing. "Who are you?" " I am Prince Hailstorm you'd better watch your back because you won't know when I'll kill you since I was sent by Ex-Queen Scarlet." "Hey Hailstorm what did you say. also how are you alive?" "Well you see I was sent here to kill a Nightwing but I don't know which so I'm killing her first I have to kill your girlfriend to be realised from her grasp well you better not kill my girlfriend who is right there you know." "Seriously this little Nightwing." "When did you become such a dick man." "Hey I'm not a dick I just want to be realised from Scarlet." "Now then you better be smart if you want to esxape me Nightwing." Then Hailstorm left and they couldn't see him anymore. They just were in silence and they were two minutes late to hunting. "Why are you two late? I don't expect this from Moon but I do from Winter." "Can we talk to you alone Tsunami?" "Fine." So they told Tsunami about what happened then when they were hunting Winter saw something pure white hit Moon to the ground then he saw Hailstorm holding a knife ready to stab Moon in the throat.

Hey guys so Im leaving you on a cliffhanger hanger on purpose so don't be mad at me ha I don't even know what will happen next will Winter kill his long lost brother to save his girlfriend AKA Moon or will he be too late to save her. Bye for now.