Tickle Fight with a Dragon

Warning: Tickle fic?

A/N: I don't read tickle fics, I don't hate them, I just don't read them. I read a bunch today, just to see what I was supposed to do but I don't think this came out good. I usually write using my own experience, but I don't allow people to touch me, much less tickle me so this probably sucks.

Prompt: is it weird to ask for a tickle chapter where virgil learns about the sensitivities of the body but soon turns to a whole tickle fight between all of them How he comes to discover it is totally up to you it'll more than likely come out cute anyway

Prompted By: @PureWaters2002

It wasn't on purpose honestly. Virgil had just woken up from a nap, dark eyes flicking around until they landed on Patton. The Moral trait was sitting beside him, eyes scanning over a book. The dragon made a cooing sound before crawling onto his lap, nestling his head in the crook of Patton's neck.

A giggle broke the quiet, and Virgil shifted, causing for giggles. "St-Stop moving your head k-kiddo!" Patton laughed, tilting his own head away. "Your horns tickle!"

The slightly rough horn was dragging across Patton's neck, causing jolts to spasm through the side.

Virgil smiled, he liked making the others laugh. He nuzzled his head closer, huffing warm breaths at Patton's neck.

"St-Stop! Vir-ir-irgil!" Patton gasped, laughing loudly as the dragon tickled him. Gasping for breath, he pushed the dragon away. "Well, don't you look happy with yourself." Patton mused, taking in the pleased curve on the dragon's muzzle. Wiggling his fingers, Patton reached forward, reaching for the dragon's tummy. "Payback kiddo!" He chuckled, watching as Virgil gasped, trying to escape.

The room filled with Virgil's high pitched giggles. His spines shook as he laughed and giggled, struggling to get away from the laugh inducing movements. "N-Nu! Pa-hahaha-Papa!" He squealed.

Patton pulled away after a few minutes, grinning at the breathless dragon. "Ready for a snack kiddo?" He asked, standing with Virgil in his arms.

"Nummies." He nodded, breaths still heavy.

"Okay, lets get you some nummies." Morality cooed, kissing his nose.

-----

It was Logan's turn to watch Virgil, but the dragon could tell something was wrong. Logan had emotions, Virgil knew, he was bad with them, but he had them. And he was very good at hiding them. Unless they were Virgil. Virgil had a sixth sense when it came to his caretakers, especially Logic.

Logan was laying on his bed, Virgil sprawled across his chest. His lips were pulled into a small frown, blue eyes not focused on anything. It made Virgil sad. Logan was always there to help him. He would read to him, he taught him, and he helped Patton kiss his boo boos away. He never complained, he never hit Virgil, not even a small smack when he did something bad, and he never yelled at Virgil either. The dragon wanted to make him feel better, make him smile.

A idea crossed his mind, causing Virgil to sit up, and crawl forward. Smiling, he nuzzled into Logan's neck, his breath brushing against sensitive skin.

"V-Virg-gah!- what are you-hahahahahahahaha!" Logan broke off, laughing loudly as the dragon continued. Logan twitched and struggled, his face heating up in a blush as he fought to sit up without sending the dragon flying off. "Sto-Stop!" He yowled, tears dripping down his cheeks.

Finally, Virgil pulled away, looking up at the side.

"What was that about?" Logan panted, sitting against the bed frame.

Virgil shuffled his paws, looking down. "Mu-Muder saded, makes smile." He explained shyly.

Logan's eyes blinked quickly before a small smile graced his sharp features. "I apologize for worrying you Virgil. I am physically okay, however, I feel a bit...I am unsure how to word it...exhausted." he admitted.

"Ti-red?" Virgil asked, head tilting.

"Yes, tired." The logical side chuckled.

"Naps!" The dragon declared. He stumbled to the end of the bed, struggling to pull the blanket up.

With some help, both were snuggled under Logan's heavy comforter. "Rest well." Logan murmured, tucking his glasses away.

"Nighty night." Virgil stated, curling close.

-----

Virgil was cranky, his face twisted in a pout, his lower lip jutting out. Roman was ignoring him. The creative side was laying on the common room floor, shoes and shirt discarded as he colored. He didn't even have any music strings in his ears, he was just ignoring Virgil. Resulting in a Cranky Dragon(tm). Sure Virgil could play with Patton or Logan, except he couldn't because they went on something called a 'date', and left him Creativity.

Huffing, and frustrated Virgil stalked over to the ignorant side, raised his dull claws, and slowly raked them across the other's back, causing a giggle filled shriek. Satisfied, Virgil repeated the action, moving to sit on Roman's lower back as he tickled Roman with dull claws.

Roman squealed and shrieked, withering on the ground as shocks went through his body. "Stop! Stopstopstopstopstopstop!" He begged, laughing loudly as he tried to shake the dragon off. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!" Tears pooled down his cheeks. "Please!" He yelled, sighing when Virgil stepped down.

The dragon rounded him, sitting on the coloring book in front of Roman. Gasping for air, Roman looked up. Virgil grinned proudly. "Pay wif me."

"O-Okay." Roman sighed, face planting into the carpet.