Chapter 15

Liz's POV

It was 6 am and we were done for the shooting, even though we were expecting it to end by 5 am but you never know the exact time.

Anyways, my plan was to text Ariana and tell her to meet me so I could talk to her about Avan's messages, after I got out of the set.

But for now, I was exhausted much that I could stand on my feet and walk steadily.

Maybe it was because of the shocking news I was told. 'Cause about the tiredness, I had worked a lot more before without sleep but still felt better.

This time was different. I felt tired from inside. Not that I wasn't physical exhausted.

They both were working together to make me slightly more tired.

So the plan changed for me to go home and have some rest. Then I could get back on the plan.

I went over to the parking lot which was belong to the crew and all the cars that were visible were for one of them.

I passed a few cars, and there it was my car. I quickly got into it, trying my best to manage the tiredness to get home, alive.

I started the car and drove home.

When I got there, I jumped on my bed, not bothering to change clothes.

I should've though.

I just needed to relax for a moment then I would change them.

***

The phone ring was the next thing I heard which made me wake up scared, because from what I found, I was fast sleep.

I looked at the digital clock on the bed side.

10:00 am

Geez. That's starkly not what a relaxing thing is. I slept for almost 4 hours!

I picked up my phone, looking at the screen, as my eyes met Zoey's name.

Zoey? Yeah. Zoey. I mean, yeah. We were doing great before and I would have felt the happiness if she called by that time.

But for now, I only feel awkward. And confused. And angry.

I mean, I shouldn't be. But she's pregnant with Avan's baby.

And that drives me insane, even though that makes zero sense.

I took a deep breath, trying to make my voice less obvious that I just woke up.

"Hey, Zoey."

"Thank you for noticing." She said in a voice I couldn't tell if she meant it or was just being sarcastic.

Though, I tried to take it in the better way.

"I have your contact saved." I told in a duh voice, yet trying to sound like I'm joking. So if she was being sarcastic, I still gave the good answer.

"So, you're probably wondering why I called." ,She then got quiet for a couple of seconds, "And I was wondering if we could hang out for today if you're free. Around 6 or so? We can have dinner together."

As much as I wanted to agree, because I could get more information about the baby or if I had the right to be mad at Avan even if I knew I couldn't show it by the way, I couldn't.

I needed to go visit Ari and see what was the story behind the messages that have been sent but never received.

At least by me.

"I would love to. But I should meet Ariana today. We have a lot to discuss."

"You and Ariana?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Oh, that's fine. Maybe another time?"

"That's cool." I replied before we hung up.

Then when I thought, I really wanted to know what did she wanted to say.

What was the plan?

I knew there was a plan since I'm sure she was mad at me and was ready to rip my head off because she saw me along with his boyfriend at his house.

There got to be something.

But I couldn't risk the first plan to meet Ari.

She could be gone anytime since I knew she was arranging the rest of her Dangerous Woman tour.

So I canceled the upcoming plan with Zoey which actually really distracted my mind.

So for then, I needed to have breakfast and get ready for a meeting with Ariana.

***

"Wait, what do you mean she's not home?" I asked as I was mad.

"I'm sorry miss Gillies but miss Grande went to England for a interview with Jimmy Fallon." The man who I knew him for a while and that he worked for Ariana, told me.

I was pissed. She didn't tell me about her, leaving. Specially now that I was stuck in the situation.

But I really shouldn't be angry at her.

I mean, she was famous. And even though I was her best friend, she couldn't always let me know about her schedule.

So I basically thanked the guy and left her place.

I decided to not to call her. I needed to talk to her in person.

So instead, I picked my phone out of my purse, just in the time I got into my car.

I searched in my contacts to find the number. As I found it I dialed it fast as I took a deep breath before doing it.

After three rings I heard, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Zoey. It's me. I'm in for the night."

A.N/ So yeah. This chapter got me so long to write for a stupid reason. I had no idea who should call her to wake her up! Stupid. Ikr.
So, bye till the next update. Don't forget to vote and comment and possibly follow.

930 words