•9•

"August Y'all Gotta Pool Inny?" Eric Asked. "Yuh" "Can We Go Out There" "Yeah, Lets Take It Out There" He Said. August, Jason And Eric All Took The Food And Stuff Out There While The Rest If Us Went To Put On Bathing Suits And Yes Kentrell Got One On Too.

When We Got Back Out There They Were All Sitting At The Table So We Joined Them. We Ate What We Were Gonna Eat And Took The Rest Back Inside. August Came Back With Shot Glasses And The Part Began.

About 20 Minutes Has Gon By And Y'all We Was Fuccckkkeedd Up. The Bottle Of Paul Was GONE And Eric Had The Big Bottle Of It And Half On The Henny And 1800 Been Gon. Me Skii And Kalani Was In The Pool And Everybody Else Was Sitting On The Edge Of The Pool.

" HAAHHNN!! I'm Lookin For A Dime, That's Top Of Line Cute Face, Slim Waist, With A Big Behind" I Started Singing And Holding Onto The Wall Twerking. "Aye Somebody Play Some Music" Kalani Said. Jason Got Up And Went And Got His Speaker And Sat It On The Table. "What Y'all Want Me To Play" He Said Unlocking His Phone "Play Some Megan" Amiyah Said  Sex Talk Started Playing And Amiyah Was On Her Snap So I Got In His Video With Her.

🎶 "Boy You Know You Need To Come Give Me That Dick
He Want To Hit From The Back Cause In Thick
I Like To Fuck On Em When I Get Lit
Yeah Tell Me This Pussy The Shit
Ayy, Ooh, He So Thirsty
Ride That Dick Like A Horsey
He, "Are You Tired?"
I Look Back Like Boy, Please
I Turned Around And Held Onto The Wall And Put My Left Leg Up And Started Twerking)
Ayy, Lets Have The Sex Talk
Wanna See Your Body, Take Your Clothes Off
Ima Bust Quick If Ya Lips Soft
Rock That Ship Til Ya Blast Off
Ayy, Yeah Lets Have The Sex Talk
Got A Big Boy, Then Pull It Out, Hey"

Kalani Was Sitting At The Table So I Walked Over There To Her. Thotianna Remix With Cardi B And YG Was On And I Waited Til Cardi Part Came On And I Sat On Kalani's Lap Facing Ger And Sat My Phone Up On The Table And Recorded Us.

🎶 (I Started Grinding On Her And She Was Moving Hips Along With Me And She Was Rapping With Me) "Cardiana
I was Home Wit My Kid Momiana
Real Bitch, I Dont Be With All That Drama
Mindin My Business Unbothered
I Ain't Draggin In Lit
(Throw Middle Finger Up) Fuck Clappin Back Bitch Im Clappin On The Dick
Bust It Bust It Ima Savage
Bitch Throw It Back Like A 10 Year Challenge"
We Watched The Video And I Posted It On Snap.

My Mama Had Text Me And Said They Were Om Their Way Back So I Told Everybody So We Could All Take Showers Before They Came Back. August Went In His Bathroom, Kentrell Went In The Bathroom In My Mama Room, Jason Went In The Bathroom In The Kids Room Eric Went In The Bathroom That Was In The Room My Uncle And His Wife Were In Skii And Amiyah Went In The One Bathroom Down The Hall And Me Tiasia And Kalani Went In The Other One.

Before I Got In The Bed I Went Downstairs To Get Some Water. I Walked In And August Was Sitting At The Table. Mind You I Be Sleeping Half Naked So All I Had On Was A Sports Bra And Some Boxers And They Been All Up In My Ass. I Looked At Him And I Seen Him Look Down.

I Walked To The Refrigerator To Get A Water Bottle And They Were On The Bottle Shelf So I Had To Bend Over To Get It. When I Did I Heard Him Say "Damn" Under His Breath. I Giggle And Looked At Him As I Closed The Door. "GoodNight August" He Looked At Me And Licked His Lips "GoodNight Ma"
____________________________________
Meechi💋