•26•

A/N: Chapter 25 Was Updated Out Of Order

7 Weeks Later

I Wanted To Tell My Mama The Day We Came Back From Miami About Me And August But I Just Couldn't, Every Time I Would Go To Talk To Her About It I'll Start Talking About Something Else, But Now It's Time For Me To Tell Her. She Was In Her Bathroom Getting Ready To Go Out With A Few Of Her Friends. "You Look Pretty" I Said Sitting On Her Sink. "Thank You" She Said Smiling At Me. "I Might End Up Staying At Crystal House Depending On How Turnt We Get Tonight But I'll Call You And Let You Know". "Okay" I Said Laughing. "Umm..Ma...It's Something I Need To Tell You.." I Said Looking Down At My Fingers. "What Is It Sa'Kiyah?" She Asked Looking At Me Putting Her Hand On Her Hip. "I Know You Might Get Mad At Me And I Know I'm Wrong But I Couldn't Hell Myself" I Said Looking Up She Gave Me The Keep Talking Look. "Um Meandaugustbeenfuckingaround" I Mumbled Under My Breath Fast As Hell. "Girl I Ain't Hear A Damn Thing You Say, You Better Speak Up And Speak Clear!" She Said Raising Her Voice A Little.

I Let Out A Loud Sigh And Looked At Her. Y'all I Was So Damn Scared My Palms Was Sweaty And My Heart Been Beating Fast As Fuck. "Me And August Been Fuc-" She Interrupted Me By Holding Her Hand Up. "You Don't Even Gotta Finish, How Long Sa'Kiyah?" She Asked Leaning On The Wall Crossing Her Arms. "I Wanna Say Like After A Week Or So After We Met Him"

"Lord, You Know You Gotta Tell Shay Right?" "Yeah I Know". "I Kinda Figured Something Was Going On Between Yall But I Didn't Wanna Say Anything I Wanted To Wait To See If You Were Gonna Come To Me About It. I'm Not Mad At You Because I Knew Having Him Around Was Gonna Be Hard Knowing How Much You Liked Him Before You Even Knew Him And Shay Were Together But I Am Kinda Disappointed Knowing You Would Cross Your Sister Like That....Even Though Y'all Not Seeing Eye To Eye Right Now"

"Tomorrow You Gon Call Her And Tell Her.." She Said. "..Okay" I Said Getting Off The Sink. "Have Fun, I Love You" I Said Hugging. "I Will, Love You Too" She Hugging Me Before I Walked Out. I Went In My Room And Dialed August Number And He Answered On The Third Ring.

AUGUST: Wassam?

ME You Around Shay?

AUGUST: Nahh, Wassup?

ME: I Just Told My Mama.

AUGUST: How It Go?

ME: She Said She Kinda Figured Something Was Going On But She Didn't Wanna Say Anything To Me About It She Wanted Me To Come To Her First, She Not Mad Because She Knew How Big Of Fan I Was Of You Before I Knew You Was Shay Husband But She Is Disappointed In Me Because She Never Thought I Would Cross Shay Like That...So She Want Me To Call Shay Tomorrow To Come Over So I Can Tell Her.

AUGUST: Damn, That Went Better Than I Expected.

ME: Yeah It Did.

AUGUST: What Time You Plan On Asking Her To Come?

ME: Probably Around 5 Because I Gotta Interview At 4.

AUGUST: Where You Got A Interview At?

ME: Cheesecake Factory

AUGUST: Oh Ight, Well I Gotta Go To The Studio So Ima Try To Come Over When She There If Not I'll Just Talk To Her When I Get Back Home...If I Dont Come Lemme Know Wah Happen..

ME: Okay..

I Hung Up The Phone And Got In The Bed And Went To Sleep

—————————————

After I Left My Interview I Pulled My Phone Out And Called Shay.

ME: Shay Can We Talk?

SHAY: Talk.

ME: No...In Person..

SHAY:.....Gimme 20 Minutes

She Hung Up The Phone Before I Could Say Anything. When I Got Home I Put On Some Comfortable Clothes And Went Downstairs To Watch Tv. "How Did The Interview Go?" My Mama Asked "Great!" "That's Good....You Call Shay?" "I Did, She Might Be On The Way Now". A Couple Minutes Went By And We Heard A Car Door Shut And My Heart Dropped To My Ass. The Door Bell Rung And My Mama Answered It. "Wassup? What You Wanna Talk About?" She Asked After Hugging My Mama. I Looked At My Mama And She Motioned For Me To Go On.

"Umm Me And August Been Messing Around For A While" I Said She Looked At Me And Laughed. "Say That Again" She Said Walking Closer To Me. I Repeated It Again Slowly And Before I Got All Of It Out She Slapped The Fuck Outta Me. I Deserved It So I Didn't Say Nothing. "Shay I'm Sorry" I Said. "Bitch No The Fuck You Not, I Should Really Beat The Fuck Outta You Right Now!" I Sat Back In My Seat And Stared At Her. "Then Why You Ain't Do Shit Yet?" I Asked

She Looked At Me And Laughed. She Went To Punch Me But I Dodged It And Jumped Up Off The Couch. "I Knew You Was A Little Dirty Bitch Like That, But Dont Worry I'm Coming Back For Yo Ass You Lucky I Got Somewhere To Be" She Said Before Walking Off I Started To Walk Off To Go Upstairs And She Turned Around And Spit On Me. I Lost It I Grabbed Her By Her Throat And Threw Her On The Ground And She Jumped Up We Started Fighting. Ian Gon Lie She Had Me And First But Not For Too Long.

After A Couple Minutes If Us Fighting My Mama Got Up To Break It Uo. "Alright. Alright! That's Enough!" She Said Pulling Me Back. Shay Walked Out And Slam The Door Behind Her. "You Wanna Be With August Dont You?" My Asked Sitting Beside Me. "I Really Do... I Know I'm Wrong But Still" I Said Dropping My Head. "I Know, I Know" She Said Rubbing My Back. "Ma I'm Scared Now, Because I Know For Fact Shay Gon Come Back For Me Ten Times Harder" I Said Looking Up At Her. "Don't Worry About That, She Know Not To Take Anything Too Far" She Said Before Getting Up And Going Upstairs.

August POV

It Was Around 10 And I Just Got Home From The Studio. I Walked Upstairs And Walked In On Shay Packing Her Stuff. "Where You Going?" "I'm Leaving You" "She Told You, Damn So You Just Gon Leave Like That?" I Asked Sitting On The Bed "You Damn Right, It's Obvious You Want My Sister So Go Be With The Bitch" She Said Taking Her Ring Off And Throwing It At Me. "I'm Sorry" "No The Fuck You Not! If You was Sorry You Wouldn't Have Keep Fucking Her After The First Time" "I Wish Y'all The Best August" She Said Closing Her Suit Case.

"..Nah Wait" I Said Stopping Her. "You Can Keep All This, The House The Car..All This Shit" I Said "I Don't Want It" "Nahh, Ma Keep It" I Said Getting Up. "Ima Pack Some Of My Stuff And I'll Be Out Yo Way" I Said Getting Up. I Told Her To Keep It Because She Was A Lil Too Calm And I Know She Gon Get Her Get Back So Just To Be Safe Ion Want None Of It, Wont Tru To Blow My Up While I'm Sleep Or Something . "Well, I Need To Get Away For A Minute Anyway. For A Couple Months Maybe. I'll Have The Divorce Papers When I Get Back" She Said Sitting On The Bed.

I Finished Packing My Stuff And I Texted One Of My Homeboys And Asked If I Could Stay There Til I Get Shit Together. "Guess I'll See You At Family Events If Y'all Really Make It Happen" She Said. "Yeah...I Guess So"
____________________________________
Meechi 💋