•11•

Thursday

I Woke Up And Checked My Phone And It Was 4:20. I Sat Up In Bed The Bed And Rubbed The Sleep Out My Eyes. "Bout Damn Time" Skii Said Laughing. "I'm Sorry, Last Night Was Crazy Man" I Said Putting Gabby In My Lap And Playing With Her. "Yeah You Was Wild As Fuck" Tiasia Said Laying Down Beside Me.

I Started To Think About Everything And It Hit Me. I Fucked My Celebrity Crush, MY SISTER'S HUSBAND. "Yo You Good Sus?" Ken Asked Me "...Yeah....I'm Straight" I Said Looking Up. I Guess Was Deep In Thoughts. "Well Go Head And Take A Shower, We Going To Vic Stewards" Kalani Said.

I Gave Gabby Back To Skii And Got Out The Bed. I Went To My Suit Case To Get My Outfit. I Took My Shower And After I Was Finish I Got Out Dried Off, Got Dress And Did My Hair And Makeup.

I Left Out The Room To Go Downstairs And August Was Coming Out His Room

I Left Out The Room To Go Downstairs And August Was Coming Out His Room. "You Finally Up" He Said Looking At Me. "Yeah" I Said As I Smiled Back And Went Downstairs. It Was My Mama, Ken, Kalani My Grandma And Granddaddy, Shay, And My Uncle Luck And His Wife Sitting In The Living Room. All The Seats Where Taking So I Sat On My Mama Leg.

I Was On My Phone On Snap Making Snaps Of Me My Mama, Ken And Kalani. I Was Looking Down At My Phone And I Could Feel Somebody Looking At Me. I Looked Up And Looked In The Kitchen And August Was Looking Straight At Me. I Just Looked Back Down At My Phone.

Everybody Was Ready To Go So We All Left And Went To The Place. It Was A Total Of 20 Of Us So It Took Like 20 Minutes For Us To Get A Table. My Grandma And Them Had One End The Kids Were In
Middle And Us On The End.

Ken Was Sitting On The Left Side Of Me And August Sat Right In Front Of Him He Was About To Sit In Front Of Me But Gabby Sat There And Thank God. We Ordered And Ate. The Entire Time He Was Just Looking At Me. Now That Everybody Was Done Eating We Were Just Sitting There Talking.

This Unknown Number Texted Me I Opened It And Frowned At The Message.

(213)556-8373:(8:20): You Look So Fucking Good 😋

I Giggle To Myself When I Figured It Was August I Looked Up And He Was Smiling At Me. I Saved His Number And Texted Back.

Me(8:22): Thank You 😘😭, And Stop Looking
At Me Like That Before Shay Catch You.

August🤗❣️(8:22): Can't Help Myself Ma🤷🏽‍♂️

I Read The Message And Looked At Him And Smiled. After We Left We Went To A Couple Stores And Back To The House.
____________________________________
Meechi💋