•2•

"You Got The Address?" My Mama Asked Getting In And Putting Her Seat Belt On. "Yeah" I Said Going To The GPS On Her Phone And Putting The Address In. We Live in Hollywood And My Sister Stay In Brentwood And That's Like 5 Hours Away So Hopefully Traffic Ain't Too Bad Because I HATE Being In The Car For A Long Time.
____________________________________

It's 2:50 And We Just Pulled In Her Yard. Me And Mama Got Out And Got Our Bags And Walked Up To The Door. My Mama Knocked And Shay Came A Few Seconds Later. "Heeyy Mamaa" She Said Pulling Her Into A Tight Hug "Hey Baby" My Mama Said Hugging Her Back. It's Been Like A Year Since We Actually Seen Shay. She Looked At Me And Looked Back At Mama. "Kiyah" She Said And Grabbed Mama Bags. I Just Flashed Her A Fake Smile And Picked My Bags Up And Walked Inside And She Shut The Door Behind Me.

"Y'all Can Follow Me" She Said Walking To The Stairs. We Walked Upstairs And She Showed Us Our Rooms. Her And My Mama Went Downstairs I Stay In The Room And Listened To Music. I Was Really Just Waiting On My Cousin Skii To Come. She Got A 3 Month Old Baby Girl And Y'all I LOVE Babies.

I Got Bored Just Sitting Upstairs By Myself So I Went Downstairs In The Living Room With My Mama And Shay. When I Walked Down The Stairs I Heard Shay Suck Her Teeth. I Looked At Her And Smiled And She Rolled Her Eyes. I Giggled To Myself And Sat On The Couch By My Mama.

"Shay How You Been?" I Asked "Great, Can't You See That, Look How I'm Living" She Snapped Back. "You Ain't Have To Get Snappy" I Said Sitting Up On The Couch And My Mama Pulled Me Back. "Don't" She Said Looking At Me. "She The One Being Snappy, All I Did Was Ask A Simple Question" I Said Standing Up And Shay Stood Up And Put Her Hand On Her Hip. "You Tryna Do Something?" She Asked

"Girl Sit Down If I Wanted To Fight I Woulda Pop Yo Ass At The Door, Ma I'm Going Outside" I Said Walking To The Door. I Went Outside And My Friend Kentrell FaceTime Me.

KENTRELL: Hey Pooh!

ME: Heey!

KENTRELL: So Fill Me In, Well Us I Got Tiasia And Kalani Over Here

He Said Putting The Camera On Them And They Waved.

ME: Hey Y'all, But When We Got Here She Aint Said To Much She Was Just Giving Me Looks And Shit, And Just Na I Asked Her How She Been And She Was Like "Great, Can't You See That Look How I'm Living" And She Said It Inna Snappy Way. And I Stood Up To Come Outside And She Gon Stand Up Talm Bout Some You Tryna Do Something?

KALANI: And I Woulda Swing Onna Cause You Ain't Said Nothing About Fightt Or Came At Her Like You Wanted To Fight.

ME: I Should've But I Didn't Because I Told My Mama And Daddy I Wouldn't So I'm Tryna Keep Calm. And Then My Grandma Them Coming Ian Tryna Do All That Round Them.

TIASIA: Well Yeah Try To Stay Calm For Them. But When You Leave?

ME: Saturday, She Having A Cookout Friday Y'all Should Come.

KENTRELL: She Gon Be Cool With Us Coming?

ME: Yeah It's For Anybody To Come.

KALANI: We'll Be There Then.

I Stayed Outside On The Phone With Them For About A Hour. Now I Was Just Sitting Out There Making Snaps And Stuff. Somebody Pulled Up In A 2019 Range Rover And They Just Sat There For A Good Five Minutes And They Finally Got Out. I Couldn't Really See His Face Cause He Had On Shades And A Hat And He Had His Head Down Looking At His Phone.

He Started Walking Up To The Porch And He Took His Shades Off And Looked At Me I Still Couldnt Really See Cause The Sun Was Beaming."Hey, You Must Be Shay Luh Sista Sa'Kiyah" He Said As He Got Up The Steps. "Yeah I-" I Paused When I Looked Up And Seen Who It Was. "Ain't Nooooo Waaayy" I Said Standing Up. He Just Stood There Laughing. "This Gotta Be A Dream" I Said Putting My Hands On My Hips And Looking Around.

"It Ain't No Dream" He Said Smiling. "I Can't Believe My Sister Married My Celebrity Crush" I Said I Just Stood There Staring At Him And He Pulled Me In For A Hug...Y'all I Almost Melt. "C'mon Let's Go Inside" He Said Opening The Door.

We Walked Inside And My Mama And Shay Was In The Kitchen So We Went In There And He Walked Up To My Mama. "Hey, How You Doing Ma'am" He Said Hugging Her "I'm Good, And You" She Said Hugging Back. "I'm Good" He Said Walking Over To Shay And Hugging Her And Gave Her A Kiss On The Cheek. "Hold On, Kiyah This Look Like That Singer You Always Talking About" My Mama Said Looking Back Me. "Ma It Is" I Said Walking Over To Her.
We All Sat The Table And Talked To Het To Know Each Other More.
____________________________________
Meechi 💋