•31•

Kiyah POV

"I'll Be Back" I Said Before Getting Up Off The Bed. "Where You Going?" Kalani Asked Sitting Up. "Finna Go Get A Juice" "Them Nasty Shits You Be Drinking?" She Asked Getting Up. "First Of All They Aint Nasty" I Said As We Started Walking Downstairs. "And Is...Let's Make A Cake" She Said.

"Bet" When We Got Downstairs To The Kitchen Shay And Some Girl Was In The Kitchen In The Refrigerator And They Jumped A Little When They Heard Us. "Oh Hey Kiyah...Umm This My Friend Tyra, Tyra Thats My Sister Sa'Kiyah And Her Friend Kalani."

"How Y'all Doing?" Her Friend Asked. "Wassup" I Said Walking Towards The Refrigerator. "Lani You Can Pick The Cake Mix" I Said Tryna Decide Which Juice I Wanted. I Sat It On The Counter And Got The Rest Of The Stuff We Needed To Back The Cake.

"Open This For Me" I Said Handing Her The Juice. "Boe Sa'Kiyah This Shit Smell Funny" Kalani Said Frowning Her Face Up. "Did You Shake It Up Before You Open It?" I Asked. "Yeah" I Took It From Her And Smelled It And It Did Have A Funny Smell So I Checked Some Of The Other Ones A Few Had The Same Smell And Some Didn't.

"Check The Dates" She Said. I Checked Them And They Were All Good. "They Good" I Said. "Okay Ion Know Maybe We Just Tripping" She Said As We Started.
———————

"Where They At?" Kalani Asked Looking Around. "Upstairs Why?" I Asked With A Concerned Look. "Don't Drink No More Of Them Juices...How Much Of That One Did You Drink?" She Asked "Half The Bottle...Why!?" I Asked Looking At The Juice. "Ion Know Kiyah Something Dont Feel Right." She Said Sitting On The Counter Beside Me. "What You Mean?? You Think She Put Something In Them?"

"I Hate To Say It But Yeah...Because Why When We Came Down They Jumped A Little, And The Homegirl Was In The Cabinet The Fuck She Doing In There?" I Sat There And Thought About It For A Minute. "This Bitch" I Said Getting Down Off The Counter. I Open The Cabinet And Got My Powder For My Smoothies Out And Looked In. ""Kalani Look...It's Too Different Colors" I Said Showing Her.

"Do You Feel Funny, Like Somethings Wrong?? We Need To Take You To The Hospital" Kalani Said. "I Feel Fine" I Said. I Started To Worry But I Didn't Wanna Show It.  "We Need To Take You, I Wouldn't Be Able To Live Knowing I Knew Something Was Wrong And Something Happen To You And My Babies. Let's Go To The Hospital" She Said Getting Off The Counter. "Okay, Well I Guess We'll Finish The Cake Later" I Said Putting In The Fridge.

Me And Kalani Rushed Upstairs To My Room And When She Went In The Room I Turned Around To Ho To Shay Room.  "KiiyyAAAHH What You Doing??" She Asked Running After Me. I Stormed Over To Shay Room And Bust Her Door Open. "Shay, Did You Put Something In My Juices??And My Powder" I Asked Standing In The Doorway. "Girl Bye. Get The Fuck Out My Door, No I Aint Put Shit In Your Stuff" She Said And Looked At Her Friend And Laughed. "Yes The Fuck You Did".

I Was About Step Further Into The Room But Kalani Had Her Arm Around Me Holding Me Back. "Sa'Kiyah NO, You're Pregnant...You Go Any Further She Gon Wanna Fight And I'm Not Letting You Fight. It's Already Bad Enough This Bitch Put Something In Your Drinks" She Said Looking Me In My Eyes.

"Watch That Bitch Word" Her Friend Said. "Bitch Fuck You" Kalani Said Rolling Her Eyes. "Kiyah Come On." As Soon As We Turned Around Shay Pulled Me By My Hair And Before I Could Do Anything Kalani Was Already Fighting Her And The Homegirl Jumped In. Kalani Was Handling Them Both But I Still Wasn't Gon Let Them Both Fight Her So I Jumped In But I Made Sure To Guard My Stomach.

After A While We Stopped And Left Out the Room.
"Your Room Door Still Can Lock From The Outside?" Kalani Asked. "Lock That Shit Up, Any Drinks And Shit You Got, When We Get Back We Throwing It Away I'll Help Get You Some More" She Said. As I Was Looking For The Key I Started Feeling Lightheaded. "Hol On, Gimme That Water" I Said Sitting Down On The Bed. "You Alright??" "I Feel Lightheaded I Just Need A Few Seconds I Said.

After I Drunk The Water And Sat There For A Minute I Started Feeling Better. "I'm Driving" Kalani Said Grabbing My Keys. We Got Up And Went To My Car And Rushed To The Hospital.

Once We Got There We Went Inside To Get Me Checked In And We Had To Wait Like 30 Minutes Before They Called Me To The Back. They Checked My Blood Pressure And Stuff Like That Now I'm Waiting For Them To Call Me To A Room.
____________________________________
Meechi 💋