•34•

10 Weeks Later

I Was Suppose To Have My Baby Shower 4 Weeks Ago But Some Stuff Happened So Im Having It Today. I'm Now 29 Weeks And My Babies Are Doing Great. I Was Finally Dressed And Went Downstairs With Everybody. Since It Was Too Many People We Invited My Mama Decided On Having It Here At The House.

"Awweee Biittcchh You Look Soo Pretty" Ken Said As I Came Down The Stairs

"Awweee Biittcchh You Look Soo Pretty" Ken Said As I Came Down The Stairs. "Stoopp Before I Start Crying" I Said Putting My Hand Over My Mouth.
———————

Everybody Slowly Started Leaving. It Was Only My Friends A Few Of August Family Members And A Few Of Mine Left. The Shower Was A Success I Got Sooo Many Gifts My Mama Decide To Just Leave Everything In The Garage Cause It Was Waaayy Too Much To Take Inside.

We Were Standing And Siting At The Front Of The House And A Black Honda With Tinted Windows Rode By The House Slow As Hell. Then A Couple Minutes Later They Came Back Around And This Time They Pulled Up In The Yard. My Dad And Uncle Stood Up And Started Walking Down The Steps.

The Passenger Door Opened And It Was Shay And She Was Drunk As Hell. "Heyy Y'all" She Said Stumbling Up The Steps. "Shay What You Doing Here?" My Dad Asked Her. "Today Was The Shower Right?.. I Just Wanted To Stop By" She Pulling A Bottle Of Ciroc From Behind Her. My Uncle Went To Grab The Bottle And She Step Back.

"Shay I Told You I Didn't Want You Back Here" My Mama Said. "Ugh Hush" She Said My Mama Gave Us That "I Know She Didn't" Look And Got Up And Started To Walk Down The Steps But My Dad Stepped In Front Of Her. "Wanna Give Kiyah A Gift" She Said Smiling And Stumbling Back To The Car.

She Came Back With A Big Bag. "Even Though I Bought You This Gift That Doesn't Mean I Dont Hate You. I Most Definitely Still Do. And I Hope You August And Them Babies Go To Hell." She Said Before Walking Off. She Need Help" My Dad Said Siting Back Down.

"This Was Suppose To Be My Fucking Shower!" She Yelled Turing Around Pointing A Gun At As. "SHAY!" My Dad Yelled Jumping Out His Seat. "It's Time For You To Leave! And I Mean NOW! Or I'm Calling The Police. "Nah Daddy Fuck Allat, And Got Sit The Fuck Down" "Chile You May Be Grown But I'll Still Beat Yo Ass Like You A Child. Now Put That Gun Up. I Know You Hurt But This Aint The Way Out". He Said

"Nah I Want This Bitch Dead" She Said Still Pointing The Gun. "I'm Not Letting That Happen" He Said. "Kiyah Go In The House My Mama Said. August Helped My Out The Chair And I Went Inside. "Girl Yo Sister Done Gone Crazy" Kalani Said. "Like Yo Daddy Said Ha Sick Ass Need Help" Ken Said. "Dat Wah"

All Of Sudden It Got Hot As Hell And I Was Sweating Like Crazy. "You Good?" August Asked Sitting On The Table In Front Of Me. "Nah It's  Hot...Can Somebody Go Get The Fan Out My Room, And Shorts And Tank Top" I Said Putting My Hair Up In A Bun. Ken Got Up And Went Upstairs To Get The Stuff. He Came Back And Plugged The Fan Up. "Okay Somebody Help Me" I Said Standing Up. August Got Up And Unzipped My Dress And Helped My Put The Other Clothes On.

"I Need Some Water"I Said Sitting Back Tiasia Went And Got Me A Bottle Of Water. "Everything Gon Be Okay, Dont Let That Shit Shay Doing Get To You" August Said Rubbing My Belly. I Heard Gunshots And Thats When I Lost It I Started Shaking Uncontrollably My Chest Was Getting Tight And I Felt Lightheaded

"Y'all My Chest.." I Said Holding It And My Eyes Started Rolling In The Back Of My Head. "Y'all She Having A Panic Attack" Kalani Said Jumping Up And Kneeling Down In Front Of Me. I Never Had A Panic Attack Before So When She Said That It Scared Me So Now My Breathing Fucking Up
Even More My Heart Was Racing Like Crazy And In Crying.

"Sa'Kiyah Listen To Me You Gotta Get Your Breathing Under Control." She Said Holding My Hands. "Take Deep Breaths Okay..Inhale Slow And Exhale Slow, While Doing That Picture Yourself In A Happy Place". We Did This For About 2 Minutes And I Was Getting Back To Normal.

"You Okay?" She Asked As I Slowly Opened My Eyes. "Yeah" I Said. "Here" She Said Giving My Bottle Of Water. "Thank God You Was Here, Cause I Woulda End Up Having One Right Along With Her" Tiasia Said And August And Ken Agreed With Her.

"I'm Used To It, My Grandma Used To Have Them All The Time." "Thank You" I Said "No Problem, Just Dont Worry About Whats Going On Out There. They Got It Under Control....I Hope" She Said.

After A Couple Minutes The Police Pulled Up. We Got Up And Went Outside And They Were Arresting Shay And Whoever The Boy Was That Was Driving The Car. "Hate The Fact I Had To Call The Police On My Own Daughter" My Mama Said Shaking Her Head. "She Deserve It, Cause She Aint Had No Business Coming In This Yard Like That" Tiasia Said. "You Right" My Mama Said.
____________________________________
Meechi 💋