CONTEST - Worldwide

1STCORNDOG

WHY I CHOSE THIS PROMPT: I'm not a fan of lighter coloring so I went for the one that had the darkest vibe

WHY I CHOSE THIS PROMPT: I'm not a fan of lighter coloring so I went for the one that had the darkest vibe. It's also the only one that I had a solid idea for.

HOW DID YOU MAKE THE COVER: I got the pictures from Pinterest and Google. I choose Matthew Daddario because he has that nerdy but badass vibe going on. I used the app called Over to add some dark filters and change the coloring to blue. Then I put the planet Earth in the very back of the overlays. It was a long process and I did it in the car. I had a lot of fun, but I couldn't find the right pose of the faceclaim like I imagined.

STORY BEHIND THE COVER/SYNOPSIS: Conner Hadwin, international vigilante, has always been impeccably talented with technology. He goes by the code name Mr. Worldwide and his sole mission is to expose the true enemies of society.

After years of being the best at his job, an FBI agent, Athena Rhodes, rides hot on his tail. She tracks him across the world, bests him in combat, and breaks down his firewalls. He must do everything in his power to stay alive—which includes keeping his heart safe from his adversary.

Follow Conner as he fights bad guys, delivers epic one-liners, runs from the government, and finds sparks of problematic romance.