Chapter 155

I was in my third trimester with the baby and trev was loving my baby bump. He absolutely adored it. He kept teasing me and holding my belly.

I was sitting on the couch and he was laying down and had his head rested on my stomach and was listening. He kept talking to the baby too. It absolutely melted my heart. Dak was playing on the floor with toys in front of us and the doorbell rang throughout the house in the middle of Trev giving my belly kisses.

"Did your dad say if he was stopping by today?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Hm. I wonder who it is." He said before getting up and I sat up more as he went to the door. He opened the door completely and I looked up to see a woman standing in the doorway and trev froze.

"Who's that?" I asked and his eyes softened. The wall was blocking from seeing everything completely, so when he knelt down at the door he disappeared and I was so confused.

"Daddy! Mommy!" I heard Kenz say excitedly and my eyes softened and I immediately got up. I watched her run from the driveway to his arms and he held her tightly and buried his face into her shoulder. He picked her up and held her tightly and I wrapped my arms around them. I had tears in my eyes. I missed her so much and it was so out of the blue and unexpected she was visiting. We tried to find ways to see her but no one gave us answers on where to find her

"We miss you so much." I said as I held back tears and trev nodded and nuzzled into us both. Hi are you sweetheart? Do you want to see Dak? Cooper?" He asked and kissed her softly. She nodded and kissed both of us. He smiled and looked up at the woman who was standing in the doorway.

"Thank you for bringing her here. We miss her." He said and she smiled weakly. Trev put Kenz down but we both held one of her hands as she walked in the middle of us.

"Dak! Look who's here!" We said and he looked up at us. His jaw dropped and his face lit up. He ran to Kenz and hugged her and she hugged him. Trev and I looked up at each other and he smiled weakly and had tears in his eyes. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath, and Kenz tugged on Trevs arm.

"Can you pick me up?" She asked and he chuckled and nodded. He picked her up and kissed her cheek. We didn't even know what to say. We were in shock.

"How have you been? Do you like your new school?" He asked and she looked sad as son as he asked.

"I miss school here." She said softly and his eyes softened.

"Oh sweetheart I'm sure you have plenty of friends at your new school." I said and she shook her head. She looked like she was going to cry and trev kissed his cheek and smiled.

"How about we go out to eat or get ice cream or something? You love ice cream." He said.

"Yeah!" She said and Dak went to me and reached for me to pick him up and I did.

"Can we take you guys out to eat?" Trev asked the woman who brought her. Who I assumed was her mom or aunt. At least her new mom.

"I was actually going to ask you two if you cou watch her for an hour or two. My husband is in the hospital and no one is able to watch her. Nancy gave me your information." She said.

"So were babysitting the kid that was already our kid? I don't understand?" Trev asked and I sighed.

"We'd love to watch her. Thank you." I said.

"Mhm." She said and I walked her to the door. I understood what Trev meant. She was taken away from us with no explanation or fairness, and now her new guardian was asking us to watch her. Not that we didn't want to. We loved her and would have dropped everything for her, it just wasn't right for her to contact us after taking her away from us to begin with.

The lady left and Kenz immediately jumped out of trevs arms and ran around throughout the house. She took her shoes off and grabbed toys and she seemed so excited.

"We can play or go get ice cream. Which one?" He asked.

"Both!" She said and he chuckled.

"We can go get ice cream and come back and play!" I said and trev looked up at me and nodded and Kenz jumped up and down with happiness. I had never been so happy. I missed her so much and our family wasn't complete without her. I knew we were watching her, but it felt right with her back. I knew he felt the same way.

"I want chocolate ice cream." She said.

"Daddy, I want vanilla and chocolate." Dak said and tugged on trevs arm and Trev kissed daks forehead and nodded.

"Okay. You both can get whatever you want. That's fine." He said and grabbed his keys off the table. I put Dak down and grabbed his shoes and Kenz pet cooper and kissed cooper a bunch of times while we got ready. I was so excited to go out all together and spend time with her. She was the sweetest little girl and I loved her so much.