Chapter 131

I was laying in bed with Trevor and he was being so quiet. I was tracing circles on his chest and he was just staring at the ceiling. He was so quiet. So so quiet. It was honestly scary.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked and he looked down at me and shook his head.

"Nothing." He said softly.

"There's something wrong. Tell me." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Nothing's wrong, baby." He said and I kissed him.

"You've been quiet." I said and he nodded.

"Just tired. It was one hell of a week." He said and I nodded.

"You're home now though." I smiled weakly.

"I know. It feels great." He said and I kissed his chest.

"We can have sex if that's what you want." I said and I went to grab his length and he stopped me.

"Not tonight. I'm too tired." He said and I looked up at him.

"Trev. Something isn't right." I said.

"Everything is fine I'm just fucking tired." He mumbled and went to turn his back to me and I grabbed the covers so he couldn't move and he pulled them away from me.

"Trevor-"

"Bailey!" He snapped and he got up and stood on the side of the bed. He was so angry and I didn't get it.

"What is your problem?" I asked.

"I'm sleeping in the fucking guest room. I just need a night to myself." He mumbled.

"Trevor, I didn't do anything. I'm just trying to make sure you're okay." I said.

"I'm not okay." He mumbled and he walked out the room.

"Trevor." I said and I got up and followed him and he flung himself around and pushed me against the wall.

"Stop." He warned.

"Trevor, why are you being like this?" I asked.

"Because I dont want to talk or think about anything. I just want to sleep." He said.

"Well then sleep in our bed. Please lay down with me. I missed you so much and I seriously just want you to be okay." I said.

"Just stop talking to me. I'm fine I just need to sleep." He said.

"Okay." I said and he let go of me and he went back into the bedroom. He climbed into the bed and pulled the covers over him and I laid down next to him and I wrapped my arm around him. He didn't even face me, but if he wanted time I was okay. I just felt like I did something wrong.