Special Chapter: Allison's Birthday Nightmare Pt.2

Key:

'Words' - Rose's thoughts in Allison mind.

'Words' - Allison's thoughts in her own mind.

_______________

Allison's View

Roy and I walked over to a silver, rusty door. My stomach twisted in a knowing feeling, almost like a giant knot. It was a feeling I got during a mission that usually went wrong for no apparent reason. Shaking my head, I pushed those nagging feelings to the back of my kind. At the moment, all I needed to think about was my d-date with Roy, the famous Flame Alchemist.

"Allison, we're here." Roy stated, bringing me back from my thoughts.

I nodded, "Yeah... Where exactly are we going though?" I asked, many ideas pooping into mind.

Maybe we were going to really fancy restaurant that's pretty well hidden, but that seems a little too much. It may be fancy place, though I doubt it will be this far down in a dark alley. This is getting suspicious the more we walk. I glanced over at Roy. Where are you talking me exactly, Roy?

"Like before, I asked if you liked fancy food, so we'll be going to this fancy restaurant close by. We're almost there, don't worry so much." Roy said, flicking my nose.

I scoffed and pushed his hands say from me, "Why do you keep treating me like a child? I hope you know I'm older than I look." I stated, crossing my arms defiantly and rather stubbornly.

Roy's eyes widened. He smirked and grabbed my hand.

"Fine, lets make this quick, shall we?" He smirked.

I nodded, "What are you going to do-!" I started.

I gasped as Roy suddenly lifted me up bridal style. He was holding me securely and almost possessively, though I could be imagining these things. Roy jumped onto a rooftop, my hair swayed around with the wind. I stared at Roy astounded at how high he could jump. It was almost impossible to jump so high without a piece of auto mail that had some high quality steel, or rockets if you had the money.

"Surprised, human-- I mean, Allison?" Roy corrected himself quickly, sweat slowly dripping from his face.

I narrowed my eyes inwardly but on the outside I gave him a sweet smile. "Yeah, I'm surprised, colonel."

I didn't know that humans were able to jump so high, nor call one another a human with such darkness in their voice. I now have suspicions on you.

'It seems your figuring it out, Allison. Ignore this mans indescribable behavior for the time being. Go along with this date of yours, once the date is too much for you to handle let me take over. '

'Rose?!'

'Yes, my sweet Allison dear?'

'How do I know that I can trust you? After all, not so long ago when I got my body back, you did say you wanted to get your body back.'

'I see you still hold a small portion of suspicion towards me. So be it. Just trust me this time, I have no reason to take your body over, it's not like I'm going to take it over forever. It'll only be for a few minutes at most. Please, just trust me. I have this feeling, and it's not good. I don't trust this guy.'

'Neither do I surprisingly. Fine, I'll let you take over only if you have to.'

'Good. Farewell, Allison. Till the next time we speak.'

I opened my eyes that unconsciously closed while I was speaking to Rose. It seems like I have a slip personality because of her, there's her and then me. My darker side as I call it. I sighed softly. She was right. I needed to watch my back from this point on. There was something wrong with Roy. He isn't acting like his usual strict self.

I clenched my hand tightly on his shirt, we were moving from building to building at a very fast rate. If we went any faster there could be a chance of my death from the height we're at. Roy leaped down onto the streets, one that looked like an alley. He placed me down gently.

"We're here. I hope you enjoyed the ride." He chuckled.

My eye twitched, "Haha, it sure was a fantastic ride." I lied, smiling brightly.

I spotted my hair down fixing get all the damage the wind did to it. Man, I really hate the wind, especially at like 75 miles per hour.

"So, this is the place we're eating at?" I asked, eyeing the door.

Lus Chou Mun, was the restaurants name. What kind of name is that? Quirking an eyebrow, I elbowed Roy in the side.

"Oh, yes. This is it. Let's head in." Roy said.

I hummed in response. Walking over to the door he opened it for me.

"Come on in."

___________

Quick ???'s View

I held the door open for her. She smiled and walked in. I smirked in triumph. I did it. The plan has now commenced. I released the hideous from I held, changing back to my normal self. Red sparks surrounded me. I held my arms out and spun around chuckling madly.

My green, spiked-like hair glowed and fell against my face. The hideous clothes I wore went back to my normal black crop top shirt and my black skirt with shorts underneath.

"So, what took you so long? We don't have so much time to be wasting now."

I turned around and faced Lust.

"I know, Lust. My dear toy was very suspicious on our way here, acting like this stupid colonel is difficult, you know. How am I supposed to act like a stuck up alchemist all day?" I complained.

Lust frowned, "Keep your complaints to yourself. Now hurry and finish your task, go back to looking like the Flame alchemist. We don't need your cover to be blown this far back in the plan." She stated, petting her hair softly.

"Fine, fine. Let me savor these last few moments in my handsome body. Staying in the form of a human is horrible." I said.

I went back to looking like Roy, "Is this better?" I asked, in the flame alchemist's voice.

"Yes. Now be gone, complete your task at hand. We don't want it to be ruined, failure is not an option."

I smirked evilly. "Have I ever failed a mission, my dear homunculus?"

"No, no you haven't, Envy."