Videos of a Life Long Gone

Okay. I know that this chapter is really, really  similar to the last one but I just couldn't resist writing this. 

I don't own Marvel.

-----------------

"Why do we have to do his?"

"Because," Connor told his sister, "Mom said so." He threw an old pair of glasses with cracked lenses into the "donate" bin.

"Yeah well moms not the one who has to go through grandpa's stuff. It's weird."

"Stop being a sissy Lena." Said Camille, "It's not that bad. He's got some interesting stuff."

At that moment the twins, Fred and George (named because of their and Camille's moms obsession with Harry Potter), emerged from the small office that adjoined the room, carrying a box with a drawing of Iron Man on it.

They grinned, "Look what we found!" George called out to the others. They set down the box in the middle of the room and the others gathered around as Fred pried it open. Lena had her hand in it first, and pulled out a necklace with a larger silver pendant. A single amethyst was in the middle and she slipped it into her pocket. Other things were extracted too.

A miniature model of the Death Star, a fake Iron Man repulsor glove, and a cloth Spiderman mask that must have cost a fortune, and a birthday card that read "I'm so proud of you kid - TS" in perfect letters were among some of the things in the box. There were many photos too. Lena recognized a much younger version of her grandfather posing with a few other people in one. He was standing in the middle holding a young girl with short brown hair. Next to him stood Lena's great-grandmother May, who had her arm around a larger man. Lena recognized him as her uncle Happy. A tall woman with long strawberry-blonde hair was behind her grandfather and had a hand on the little girl's shoulder. There was a beautiful lake in the background, everyone was smiling at the camera except for a curly brown haired girl with darker skin. Lena's grandmother was looking at her grandfather as if they were the only two people in the world, and vice versa. There was also one of a younger grandfather and a man in a suit. The walk behind them was a drab grey and a certificate was tell upside down by the both of them. Both men had bunny ears behind their head, and they were grinning oddly.

"Hey look at this."

Lena was broken out of her concentration by Connor's voice. He was holding up a phone, very outdated, and he had somehow unlocked it. He tapped a few buttons and a video started to play.

a Film by Peter Parker

"New York, Queens, it's a rough portal but hey, it's home."

"Who you talking to?" The camera panned to show the front seat of a car and the back of a mans head.

"No one, just making a little video of the trip."

The video consisted of many things, a fancy hotel, some giggling teenage girls, and the Avengers?

Lena's grandfather was in Berlin (he'd said so), and he was wearing a Spiderman suit and fighting the Avengers.

"What are you making a little video diary?" A man with sunglasses, a goatee and wearing a suit jacket over normal clothes wiggled the camera once it focused on him. He joked with the driver a bit and seemed to be having fun.

"Don't do anything I would do, and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do," the camera seemed to pointed at the floor of the car, because Lena could only hear the mans voice and couldn't see him, "There's a little gray area in there and that's where you operate."