19

Renjun woke up on Monday morning, feeling refreshed

Renjun woke up on Monday morning, feeling refreshed. This whole weekend was amazing, and it didn't even bother him waking up early in the morning. He practically skipped around the apartment, careful not to wake up his mother, or anyone in the neighbouring apartments, as the walls were thin.

Leaving the house Renjun made his way down to the cafe, earlier then usual. "Hiya Joy." He said in a subtle voice, not wanting to be too loud this early in the morning. "Oh, good mood?" Joy questioned, to which the boy nodded, passing her some money. "Thanks Jun." She said, smiling, as Renjun rushed off to his usual table.

Two women dressed in nurse uniforms came in while Renjun was waiting. They smiled at the boy, who respectively bowed to them. "Here you go." Joy placed down his coffee along with his croissant. "Thank you." He said, bowing to her slightly.

Renjun soon finished up and walked up to the train station, flashbacks of the last time he was there popping into his head. "Jeno looked hot angry." He mumbled to himself, a blush covering his cheeks. "And Jaemin looked so ethereal." He added, leaning against the wall.

His daydream was ended once the train arrived, to which he didn't like very much.  Sitting in silence, Renjun looked around the train. Noticing the two nurses again, he furrowed his eyebrows at them.

Maybe they are a sign for something.

Renjun thought, once again proof of his supernatural beliefs. He smiled at them, and they smiled back. Maybe this is a sign. A sign of good health? Renjun always believed in supernatural things, and always believed in signs.

What if it is a sign?