Dark Line

Sabine pov.
I ran to the Next Arena and saw My Next Opponent. I wonder when you would show up. I been waiting on you. The Cyber Ninja Warrior said. Well you don't have to Wait anymore because I'm here. I said and Actvied My Lightsaber.

The Stolen Lightsaber of Master Bridger. You know you will pay for hurting him. For I Dark Line will Destroy You Mandalorian Trash. He Reach for his Sword that was on the left side of him and pulled it out. It Lid Up and All around it was an Energy I know too well. Red Dark Energy.

Recognize This Energy Sabine. It's the same kind of Energy that Destroyed Your First Jetpack and Poison Kanan. Now Infuse into My Sword to Cut You Down To Size. Not if I cut you down First. I said and ran Towards Him. He just stood like some Kind of Stache. I Guess he wants me to Hit Him. Fine but this One Mistake He'll Regret. I made My Move and Strike at his Head

But he Caught My Lightsaber. WHAT? Hahahaha. I Have The Ability to Caught any Lightsaber by The Blade. Even yours. Now Tell Me does Hurt. He drop his Sword and Punch Me. I let go of My Lightsaber and Fell to The Ground. Look at you. You are Truly Weak. You call yourself a Mandaloraian Warrior but you can't Even hang on to Your Weapon.

You bring Great Shame upon Your People and Their Ancestors. Unlike you. We Ninja live By The Sword. I thought Mandalorians Were Suppose to Be Great Warriors. But it's obviously that has Fail. It must had Started with You. You disappoint Me Sabine. I want to Face A Really Opponent but You're not it. Time to Finish This. Dark Line said pick up his Sword.

I got back up and Spoke. You're Wrong. I am a Great Warrior. I'll prove that to you once I defeat you. You will die By Hands. Then All Means Show me. He Threw My Lightsaber back at me and I Actvied It. I don't fight Unarmed Opponents. I want to Finish this Sword To Sword. Fine By Me. We ran to each other and Started Clashing.

He was good. He was Different from The Others. But I have to make sure that his Blade doesn't Hit Me. Your Good Wren. Maybe I Miss Judge You. He said. Thanks you're not So Bad Yourself. I said. But you Do That Some Games must come to a End. He Tried to Kick me But I Jump Back and Turn on My Jetpack and Tried Rush him. But He Move to The Left and I Went into The Air.

You have to move Faster than That Wren. I have Data of your Jetpack Speed. Is that a Fact? Then see if You can dodge this. I rush him again and He move to The Right. But as Soon as He did. I use My Electro Rope to grab his Arm. WHAT? He yelled. The Rope Swung me around to Him and I kick him in The Face.

He step back a few times and put His Hand on His Face. My Face Cover. You Crack It. He Removed His Hand and I a Huge Crack on his Face Cover. HAHAHAHA!!! You look Ridiculous. What are you Covering something Under That Mask? HAHAHAHA!!! I said and continue Laughing. He crush his Fist and Started Laughing. You know what's Really Funny Wren. He said.

What your Ridiculous Face Covering? No This is. He use his other hand to Grab my Rope and It broke apart. Into Millions of Pieces. How Did You Do That? My Sword isn't The Only Thing that fuel with Red Dark Energy. My Inter Body is. Now let's Continue. He ran to Me and Made a Strike with his Sword. I Dodge and Ran for My Life.

He was Chasing Me and I Thought some Smoke Bombs At Him. They went off and The Inter Arena was Filled with Smoke. I hid behind some Rocks and Started Thinking of Plan. Once The Smoke Cleared. I could hear Dark Line walking. Come Out Sabine. I Know you didn't escape. The Door to The Next Arena is Still Close.

Which means that you're hiding Behind one of These Rocks. Luckily My Sword can cut through anything. He cut a Rock and Then Another. He will soon be walking over. I have to think of something and Fast. Wait a minute. His Face Covering. I bet that's his Weakness. I just need to caught him off Guard. And I Think I know how.

I look back him and he cut Another Rock. Then he look at The One I was Hiding Behind. There were others but He look at Mines. He started walking towards Me and I how to Strike. He came towards The Rock and Raise his Sword. WHERE EVER YOU WREN!!! I WILL FIND AND KILL YOU!!! He yelled out and was about to Strike. But I Jump from behind The Rock and Punch his Face Covering Again.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! NOT AGAIN!!! He drop his Sword and Put his Hands on His Face Covering. He Drop towards his Knees and I made My Final Bow. I use My Lightsaber to Stab him in His Chest. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! He yelled again. I pulled My Lightsaber out of His Chest and he Drop His Hands off his Face Covering. I saw His True Face and It was and I See why he wears That.

You have seen My True Face And You have Defeated Me In Battle

You have seen My True Face And You have Defeated Me In Battle. You have Past The Test. But be Warned. The Next Challenge you Face won't be Easy One. Trust Me on That. Dark Line said before Exploding like The others. Nothing left but his Sword in the Ground.

The Next Door open and I Ran to My Challenger.