Cyber Weapons

Few Days Later.
Cyber Ezra Pov.
I Was On My Star Destroyer With My New Squadron Of Cyber Soldiers On Our Way To A Secret Rebel Base That May Have The Information The Rebellions Main Base. Alright Men Here The Plan. We're Going To Attack A Secret Rebel Base And Take Over Their Information. We're Also Going To Jam Their Transmissions First So They Can't Call For Help. Am I Understood. I Ordered.

Sir Yes. They All Said As The Star Destroyer Drop Out Of Hyperspace. Quickly Jam Their Transmissions Commander. Yes Sir. He Said And Press A Button That Send A Jamming Signal. Excellent Now Let's Get To The Shuttle And Get Down There. We left the bridge and went to hangar.

5 minutes later.
We landed on the planet surface and walk out of the shuttle. We were in the jungle. Sir shouldn't we land at rebel base? The captain ask. No captain. Their blast us out of the sky. I scan the bases defenses and saw that they have weapons that will knock our fighters out of the sky. So we landed on the jungle. While their fighters are dealing with them. We'll be dealing with the rebel forces here.

Brilliant plan sir. I know right. We're cyborg. We're superior than all biological beings. I also know that they have first line of defense wall that's around the base. That's why have new toys. My cyber walker's. A transport shuttle came landed them.

 A transport shuttle came landed them

It looks amazing sir. Thanks know let's go. I said and we got in one of the tanks and rolled out.

6 minutes later.
We reach the rebels wall of defense. It was massive. ALL WALKERS ATTACK NOW!!! I oreder. The walker's started firing rockets and laser min guns at the wall. Rebel troops were firing back. They were firing at the walker's but their shot bounces off them. Then that's well they bought out the big guns. Rockets of their own. Captain call my cyber seekers. Tell them to me on the top of the wall. Yes sir.

I hop out of the walker use one of my new upgrades. I jump in the air and use my jetpack to fly up there. I landed on the top of the wall and saw many rebel troops pointing their weapons. SURRENDER IMPERIL SCUM!!! One of them yelled. I don't think so. I use another upgrade. I shot lasers from my eyes and killed him. QUICKLY KILLED HIM!!! ANOTHER YELLED!!!

Because they could shot me like they could killed me. My seekers arrived. Making a huge bang on the wall.

SEEKERS DESTROY THEM ALL!!! I oreder

SEEKERS DESTROY THEM ALL!!! I oreder. The rebels troops tried to fight back but end up getting killed. Some got stab or shot. My cyber seekers are super strong. Their the perfect creation of beast and machine put together. All the rebels were dead. Then my com went off. Sir the walker's can't break through the wall. It will take a lot of power fire to break through it.

Don't worry captain. I'm on. Now to do my other upgrade. My engery bomb. Seekers get to safe position. The seeker beasts jump off the wall to the other side of it. I made an engery ball with my hand and slam it against the floor of the wall. The hole inter wall exploded into millions of pieces. Let's keep moving. Right sir. YOU HEARD HIM!!! LET'S MOVE OUT!!! The captain said and we move out to the base.

3 minutes later.
We reach the base but they put up a shield. Sir they put up a shield. Don't worry I got this. ENERGY BOMB!!! I blasted a energy bomb at the shield but it didn't do anything. Not even my walker's, troops, or seekers can't break through it. Captain call in the big boys. Yes sir. The captain made the call and in moments 5 big cyber mechs came out of the sky and landed on the ground.

 The captain made the call and in moments 5 big cyber mechs came out of the sky and landed on the ground

BREAK THROUGH THAT SHIELD!!! The mechs all punch the shield with full force and broke it. Making it collapse. MOVE NOW!!! We all move in and attack them. The rebels were drop. Dying as they feel the power of my army. I even killed some myself with my lightsaber. We broke into the base finish off the rest. My seekers ripping the rebels apart.

I came into the comman center and saw the captain and his troops. Sir we have fully taken the base. He said. Good get every last information out of the database. Get me the location of the rebel base. Yes sir. He hack into the bases computer and found something. Sir I have the location. They planet show up and become very clear to me.

Yavin 4. Now I remember. So that's where you hiding wren. Soon you'll see that everything you and friends  work for will be destroy with your very eyes. When do we attack sir? The captain ask. We'll attack in a week. Yes sir. Now back to the ship. I said and we left.

Soon sabine wren you will be mine. And I'll destroy you once and for all.